Best rebuildable pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Must be the best, because as far as I know, it's the only so far.;)
At least the only one designed to be, and marketed as rebuildable. I know other people have hacks for rebuilding others, though.
Use the search bar in the upper right of your screen, and you can find several threads discussing it. I'm interested myself, and likely would have bought one, but won a Geekvape Frenzy before I pulled the trigger. Frenzy is pretty nice, but I'm only on my 2nd fill of the first coil. So I may end up with a Pasito yet.
upload_2019-7-9_10-32-27.png

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I have not tried the pasito. The reviews I’ve read are mixed. Apparently there may be more than one version for one thing. Apparently early models had basic design issues, but some reviews are also quite positive.
yup look like at least two version, base on my box bar code, one is 2018 and second one is 2019, there is slight different between cartridge holder and charging method.
Btw base on SMOANT customer service look like new version Cartridge should be out soon.

smoant CS reply "
after we feedback this to our boss and engineer,they said We are testing the new technology . we can send you one new cartridge after we make it . if you want,please send us a photo of the series number on the side of package box. and the detail shipping address,when we improve the process,we will send it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread