Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
So with the new deeming regulations I'm increasing my stockpile of vaping gear, nicotine, etc. I'm looking to pick up a few rebuildable tank atomizers to store away for future use. I'm not really interested in high volume vaping (aka blowing clouds), I generally vape around 12-15 watts. I currently have a Squape Reloaded (Nice but expensive.) and a Lemo (Nice but difficult to fill.).

So what RTA would you recommend for under $50? I appreciate any suggestions.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I'm loving my Lemo 2 (with top fill on the side!) and Bachelor Nano (there is also a full-sized Bachelor). Awaiting the Serpent Mini and considering the full-sized Serpent. I'm a lazy, simple vaper, so I'm more interested in RTAs that utilize a single coil or a dual coil that includes a blocker for the 2nd coil. I've got Goblin Minis (V2), Aromamizer Supremes, and Crius to grow into, if I want to try out dual coils. I also use Atlantis & Melo tanks that I have RBAs for and I've got a Subtank with the RBA.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I love my clone Lemo V1 and Squape Rs RTAs. All 9 of them. Most are in storage. They are simple, zilch problems in the lower watt zone. I stopped PIFing about last Christmas.

When I stored them away I put VG on the o-rings and sealed the spare stuff. I imagine that their are better ways to long term store, but I will get by. I also have some others that are in storage.

I was just thinking to pick up a couple of 4-5 more flavor RTAs. They just don't make good ones as much. Everything is air heavy. I just noticed the Goblin Mini above this. Great RTA. I have two.

Anyway, I would still consider the Lemo and Squapes.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
So with the new deeming regulations I'm increasing my stockpile of vaping gear, nicotine, etc. I'm looking to pick up a few rebuildable tank atomizers to store away for future use. I'm not really interested in high volume vaping (aka blowing clouds), I generally vape around 12-15 watts. I currently have a Squape Reloaded (Nice but expensive.) and a Lemo (Nice but difficult to fill.).

As much as I really hate wotofo right now (my 2nd conqueror came with a stripped screw hole...the HOLE! And they're very slow in responding and seem reluctant to do a refund / exchange).

The conqueror and serpent (original) are my favorites right now. Tighter DLH type of draw, minimum space in the chimney so you know you're going to get great flavor. And I like tanks with more metal than glass.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Unpopular opinion here but I actually prefer my toptank and my subtank using the rebuildable deck over any of my other rta's.

Not Unpopular with me. I have a couple of Subtanks. Like them a Lot.

Also like the SXK Wine RTA. But some people will be Turned Off by it because of No AFC and No Top Fill.

But for a Lower Wattage Flavor RTA, I does Very Well.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

If you are a flavor chaser i would recommend tge following in the order listed

Silverplay Nano
Goblin Mini
Orchid v3
Kayfun lite plus

You could get all four for $80 or less.

The Silverplay Nano and Goblin Mini are so close in flavor its hard to pick a winner. I list Silverplay first because it holds more ejuice.

Reactions: Jdurand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread