best sites or places to get flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

depreta616

Nov 1, 2013
USA
im fairly new for diy liq, i bought 12 flavors form flavor west. i got my 60mg 50/50 nic from myfreedomsmokes and i got my vg from them as well. i got my pg from tractor supply. now i have been mixin up and some are coming out great some are not.

questions
1- does anyone think the pg from tractor supply could mess it up- even thou it says ingredients 100% pg nothing else and its USP. on bottle it says for animal use only????

2- is flavor west good? does anyone know any other places that have better flavors

i really appreciate this site and the people. seriously thanks for anyone who take the time to reply

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
On the main page of this site, scroll down to General e-liquid discussion and look for the DIY e-liquid forum, I'll post a link below. There is a ton of info available for you to peruse. I started out using Hangsens on a recommendation and just ordered some Inawera flavors that have yet to be delivered. The Flavor Apprentice, Cappella's and LorAnne are all highly regarded but some are easier to use than others.

Here is a link to the DIY forum. Read the stickies first. DIY E-Liquid

Enjoy!

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
im fairly new for diy liq, i bought 12 flavors form flavor west. i got my 60mg 50/50 nic from myfreedomsmokes and i got my vg from them as well. i got my pg from tractor supply. now i have been mixin up and some are coming out great some are not.

questions
1- does anyone think the pg from tractor supply could mess it up- even thou it says ingredients 100% pg nothing else and its USP. on bottle it says for animal use only????

2- is flavor west good? does anyone know any other places that have better flavors

i really appreciate this site and the people. seriously thanks for anyone who take the time to reply

If it's USP it's good to go.

Try these:
Electronic Cigarette Kits and Accessories, Made in the USA e-Liquid, Flavors, Wholesale Nicotine, Empty Bottles, and All Other e-Cig DIY Supplies
One Stop DIY Shop
Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com
Perfumers Apprentice - The Flavor Apprentice - World of Flavors

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
HighDesertVapes has been my go to site for a while now but there's also RTSVapes, OneStopDiyShop, ECigExpress and DIYFlavorShack. Every one of those carries several brands except the last one I think the owner makes her own flavorings. I've used them all and while some ship faster than others all of my past orders with these sites have gone well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread