• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best uk e-liquid supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone tried ecigsoutlet? i find them pretty good £8.99 for 20ml free delivery in uk.

I have used ecigsoutlet and they are fab on customer service and delivery. I haven't used them for a while because I have started mixing and the last time I looked they didn't do mixology but great juice and great company

Rolondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Seattle
Can anyone recommend a good uk supplier. Ive used juicycigs and they seem ok.

Any more?
I'm in the US and have been using LibertyFlights.com - there is a site in the UK also - be sure and go to the FlavourArt page 'cause their eliquids are made in China (DeKang) - got this info from Abe at the company - the FlavourArt (made in Italy) concentrates are for DIY only but they sell unflavored Nic juice if you want to try your hand at mixing - I think you'll have to find PG and VG elsewhere (search around and you'll find it...really cheap) - they also have a forum on the site that covers FlavourArt and recipes - For custom pre-mixed liquids in the US, I use TastyVapor.us - I think he ships international - After 5 months and initially a couple bottles of China juice, these two vendors are so good in every respect and so accurate in their juice production that I am totally set and finished with looking around for at least the next year and maybe longer - enjoying vaping every day now!!

Jezarel

Nov 5, 2010
UK
For price I have just seen healthcabin. Chinese company if I'm not mistaken so postage may take a while. But they are cheap. £6.14 for 40ml in 35 flavours. The company offers two shipping methods EMS which is 11.82 for a 40ml bottle and takes 5-15 working days. Or China air mail (CAM) which takes 15-60 days and comes in at 1.77.

For the mixing side of things they do a 110ml vg mix for 99p!!!! (11.82 EMS, 4.73 CAM). That's cheap.

Moral of the story I guess is if you don't mind waiting or your stocking up for mixing your own, these guys are cheap as chips (not that chips are that cheap any more. Bring back the 50p cone people!!!!)

I have a friend who has ordered from them so I will update when his order comes through.

Not sure if I can put links to suppliers in so I wont. Google is your friend!!!

Regards
Jez

Last edited:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Jez,

Health Cabin are brilliant & Amy is lovely to deal with. I've ordered from them, not only for myself but arranged a bulk group order & everything went very smoothly :) First bought from them a couple of years ago when they where selling on eBay.

ECF are fine about links to suppliers (as long as it's not spamming of course), so :-

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Health Cabin also have their own sub-forum here on ECF : -

HealthCabin

LungFish

Dec 31, 2010
Preston, UK
Does anyone in the UK sell Unflavoured 60mg Nic susp in 100% Propylene Glycol and also a nic-free Vegetable Glycerine ? Preferrably in volumes of around 250g. I note than in the Vapefest someone had nicotine but I'd rather get it pre-mixed if possible, just from a safety point of view.

The other thing I'd like to source is a UK source for menthol crystals, volume from 0.25oz - 1oz

Anyone ?

-Gary the LungFish

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Hi Gary,

Totally Wicked do 54mg Platinum Ice, which is nicotine available in PG, VG or Peg. They also sell Glycerin. However, you can buy Glycerin from Boots the Chemist, far cheaper. Also menthol crystals are available at most Chemists.

They also sell another similar Nic Juice in 500ml bottles.

What you saw at Vapefest was Peter from Decadent Vapours, who supply Platinum Ice to TW, giving a demonstration of how to mix juices, he wasnt selling Nicotine.

LungFish

Dec 31, 2010
Preston, UK
Wow! 28 pounds for 30ml of 58mg !!!!! I make that 93p per mil ! Surely that's not right.

I can get 60mg of 60ml for 12 pounds (exactly 20p per mil) and same supplier can get it down to 10p per mil for the reasonably small volume I need

Hunting around offshore I can find USP PG & 60mg USP Nico right down to 7p per mil
So, the difference between 7p/11p/20p and 93p? I make that between 500% and 1033%

Why so expensive ?

I'm aware of the 'you get what you pay for' argument, but these other bottles are United States Pharmacopeia Grade and contain only the USPG nico and PG.

Am I missing something here ?

-Gary

LungFish

Dec 31, 2010
Preston, UK
Obviously there are cheaper nic's out there, but the costs of getting them into the UK from the US are substantial.
Actually, US to UK isn't so bad even with a darned nasty import tax category. Certainly never approaching anything near the 5 to 10 times the product price.

And time, on a pack of 10 carts, can be critical ... but 250ml bottles of base and dilutant is clearly long term thinking. And you DO have to think long term to make vapping cost attractive.

Platinum Ice is totally UK produced.
Yeah, but that price difference kinda blows the 'buy british' ethos out of the water for me. USP Grade is every bit as rigorous as british pharmacological quality controls.

I have bought in from China, but the saving and the time it takes to get here are just not worth it in my book.
True, china is a very different animal. I wouldn't trust any of it as there is little if any regulation and too many sweat shops that don't know the meaning of the words 'quality control' or even 'safety testing'.

The suppliers I'm looking at are all western european or american so far. Civilised airmail is much faster than the 'slow boat from china'

Rusty said:
Liberty Flights sell 250ml of 50mg liquid at £50 but using a discount code, you can get 15% off,,,,so that is £42.50 for 250ml which is a good price.
Ahhh, so 17p per ml ?... At that price I'd actually buy from a british supplier rather than chase the 7p/11p offshore. It's worth the extra just to help foster a healthy self-sufficient UK scene.

But I really don't see the justification of 98p per ml, sorry Petbe M8. Like the quid per cart vendors, it is a little damaging to the eCig scene. The best way to be aggressive right now is to open it up, not nail it down. If the industry wants volume and stability against legislation then it needs to promote wider adoption on clear economic grounds - partcularly in the current economy.

Just my 2centimos

But thanks for the pointers guys : ) As an end-user I think 17p per ml for 50mg is just about acceptable. Nice one : )

-Gary

Last edited:

arry

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
UK
I am not too sure that the UK sellers will let you know what they put in there juice either though as I have asked a few with no response apart from Liberty flights who respond every time .
I have a problem with PG so was buying VG from liberty flights , they ran out so brought some VG from Totally Wicked but after a week of using it my PG symptoms reappeared asked them several times is there anything else in it other than VG & nic with no response , but also noticed as I have a bottle of Totally wicked PG the consistency between the PG and supposed 100% VG is the same , whereas normally I can tell VG from PG by just shaking the bottle as VG is and should be thicker , so what are they putting in it to thin it ???
Also all their flavours contain PG bar 1 so it’s near on impossible to get 100%vg
Enjuice VG is only 80% VG which is a bit misleading so once you add a flavour you end up with something that’s only 60% is VG depending on your mix .
So as for info and honesty and answering every question I would say Liberty Flights is the best UK supplier .
EG - if it comes from China they will tell you sourced from China ..
This stuff we inhale need Ingredients label

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
zapper, I have to be honest and say, no liquid can replicate the taste of a burning cigarette. It just cannot.

However my favourite up to now for reminding me of a real ciggie, is Knightsbridge from Liberro. It's not cheap, but when I passed my ecig with knightsbridge in to my hubby, who still smokes real tabs, and asked him what did the flavour remind him of, he said, a cigarette.

Liberro have a sub forum on ECF.

zapper

Dec 12, 2010
UK
Petbe - thanks. I'm using skycigs tobacco flavour - and no there's no ashy smell or anything but it does give me a real hit. They are out of stock of the classic tobacco flavour at the moment but just wondered what ejuice would be more cigarette like than say one that's cherry flavour or something?

I'll have a look at the Liberro and see - thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread