Best US supplier for 510 Tank Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

WageSlaveEscapist

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Oregon
Hi, quick question, I haven't had much time to do all the research comparing the prices of different stores, but I figure if I get a tank kit it will be cheaper than buying the parts themselves. Also I figure if I order from the US it will arrive faster and maybe be cheaper b/c of the shipping.

So, does anyone know what is the best US supplier for 510 tank Kits?

Thx so much vapers! Can't wait to be one of you, with healthier lungs

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hi, quick question, I haven't had much time to do all the research comparing the prices of different stores, but I figure if I get a tank kit it will be cheaper than buying the parts themselves. Also I figure if I order from the US it will arrive faster and maybe be cheaper b/c of the shipping.
So, does anyone know what is the best US supplier for 510 Tank Kits?
Thx so much vapers! Can't wait to be one of you, with healthier lungs
Welcome to the ECF!
Do you mean the mini Joye 510-T or tanks with a 510 threading like Kay mentioned above? Because they are very different things.

WageSlaveEscapist

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Oregon
The best tanks IMHO are glass tanks. There are a few suppliers that offer them.

New! Pyrex Glass Tanks For Your Ecig

Clean Tanks - Avid Vaper

Handmade Pyrex Glass 6.5ml DCT with Pyrex Drip Tip

Glass is better than plastic because there is not chemical reaction between glass and your juice.

Hey, yeah I'm looking for the Joye mini 510-T starter kit right now, my bad should have specified better. I'd also really prefer to find one that accepts paypal.

These look pretty great, but I work at a car wash and need the white/red glow look alike - style so that customers don't look at me weird like I'm smoking some "confounded {MODERATED} contraption". :p I'll have to get one of those for home sometime. It'd be really cool if someone made mini glass tanks that look just like the 510-t tanks.

Thanks for the help guys, I'm gonna keep searching.

Last edited by a moderator:

WageSlaveEscapist

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Oregon
I ended up buying the 510-T starter kit [with paypal] from enjoye-cig [dot com]

Getting a little tired of the 11mg joyetech vanilla liquid, but vaping is awesome. Never gonna smoke another analog.

Seems like there's a lot of posts in this sub forum and it got moved back, but thanks for the help guys. This post may be good for reference for someone who wants to use paypal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread