Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
First of all, welcome to ECF. And New Member's Forum is the place.
State what you were using before the Smok Nord 4 which you found more friendly to your eLiquid (and what that liquid is...nic content, PG/VG etc), wattage, and other relevant data. This place is crawling with people eager to help you, but you've gotta give more info.

Last edited:

Slabuschagne96

Mar 23, 2021
Thank you!

See that is where it gets difficult, I used the smok novo 2, but it died on me and I had to replace it, so I didn’t like it. I’ve used the smok Infinix as well but not much there either, otherwise in my country we have a home brand called twisp, so I use their devices and juice. I had their closed pod systems so cliq, cue and vuse, then I also have another device from twisp called the clearo 2.

I’ve never been able to control wattage and different coils etc, but I wanted to move up in vapes to become more serious with vaping! Even the best settings for the device will help me a lot!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Thank you!

See that is where it gets difficult, I used the smok novo 2, but it died on me and I had to replace it, so I didn’t like it. I’ve used the smok Infinix as well but not much there either, otherwise in my country we have a home brand called twisp, so I use their devices and juice. I had their closed pod systems so cliq, cue and vuse, then I also have another device from twisp called the clearo 2.

I’ve never been able to control wattage and different coils etc, but I wanted to move up in vapes to become more serious with vaping! Even the best settings for the device will help me a lot!
You've come to the best place for help, even if I'm not the best person to give it. Slow time of day you've posted, but hang in there, help is surely on the way.

• Love
Reactions: Skypea

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
That's a lot of questions and there are no ready answers. Do you prefer premade eliquids? Do you DIY? What flavors are you looking for? And where are you located? If in the US, time to buy your vaping supplies online is quickly running out. You have but a few days left before all domestic shipping comes to a grinding halt.

You may find a lot of useful information here: General E-Liquid Discussion

And good luck!

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
Hi and welcome to the ECF forums,

I'm personally a pod vaper but for the e-juice selection I can not help out much as previous was stated by other members, location is the A and O to start from. I'm in Asia where the e-juice is mostly extreme sweet and this will affect all type of coils from wired coils to ceramic coils.

But I can share as of Saltnic e-juice's are more muted(less flavor) then Freebase e-juice's and of course the coils plays a big role too, wicking inside the coils etc. Personally I found Saltnic e-juice do have stronger hits and more satisfying than Freebase e-juice's.

I do believe you will get some more answer's from other member's too.

Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread