Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brat

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Berlin, CT
Something I made to hold 2 mods, tank/parts storage and a large juice storage area.

vapeholder2.jpg

I need THIS. I want it bad...

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
man there's some cool ideas in this thread. i might have to use my watchbox as a juice/supply holder. currently i'm using a toothbrush holder from walmart to hold my 22mm mods and have all my stuff on top of a guitar amp halfstack next to my desk

As a watch collector, you have me cringing at that idea....:eek:

Sent via Android.

chinolofus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2008
chicago

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
My storage setup is similar to the HF tool chest. It's a Boeing toolbox that was provided to their machinists back in the 1950's... It even came with a brass tag on the side with the orginal owner's name and SSN on it. It's not in the best shape, but boy does it have character... Leather covering and all. Hell, it came with some great old tools too, as well as some old paperwork dating back to the 60's.

Reactions: groomt

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
My storage setup is similar to the HF tool chest. It's a Boeing toolbox that was provided to their machinists back in the 1950's... It even came with a brass tag on the side with the orginal owner's name and SSN on it. It's not in the best shape, but boy does it have character... Leather covering and all. Hell, it came with some great old tools too, as well as some old paperwork dating back to the 60's.

It's beautiful.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA

i want this!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I got this at TJ Maxx. I know I will outgrow it soon, but it looks nice on a desk holding things you vape every day, and want fast access to.

So far, I only have one Protank box, which I took the insert out of, and I keep extra coils in that. When I get more, I am going to stack them on top of each other with glue, and make a little chest of drawers. If I get enough of them, I will start adding boxes to the sides of it too. To make them pull out more easily, a loop of ribbon can be glued to the bottom, leaving the looped end sticking out a bit so you can just pull it, or you could add a little drawer pull to the front. To make it look nice, it can be covered with pretty paper, leather, or something else. Those Kanger boxes are too nice to throw away!

kathi1720140204_093135.jpg

edit: save those tiny battery boxes, and put loose coils into those, labeling the boxes with the type of coils in them. They fit right into the Kanger boxes!

Last edited:
Reactions: KC0YNU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread