Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
For myself I try and do it the old fashioned way but when in a time crunch I:
shake bottle and place in hot tap water for 20, 30, 40 mins (your choice- I use 30 mins) Too long and the nicotine level will degrade.
Shake bottle and open. Recap, shake and place in dark cool cupboard.
Next a.m. shake, open bottle (including nipple) and allow fresh air in. Recap and place in cupboard.
Next a.m. shake, open bottle (including nipple) and allow fresh air in. Recap and place in cupboard.
Next a.m. try vaping. May need to do the above a couple more times and although not perfect it improves "need to steep" juice greatly.
The 3 enemies of juice are air, heat and light but in small amounts can be used to our advantage.
Best of Luck.

Last edited:
I actually put a few of my juices on a glass lamp I have that has a flat glass top... the glass itself actually gets pretty warm, but not hot enough to melt plastic... I put them up there for a couple of hours, and shook them when I remembered to. I definitely noticed a positive change in smell/taste, after just a day of doing this.... I'm not sure if that much heat can hurt the flavors, or even the nicotine, but I personally think that this method helped bring out the flavors, and got rid of some of the flavor notes I wasn't liking. I'd say definitely investigate a bit more, or maybe use it on cheaper juices and see how it goes for you :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread