Best wicking matetial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delon

Dec 9, 2017
]I had to share this experience with you all...I found recently that Mr Fluff cotton/rayon works better than organic and is super absorbant. I get about 40puffs after dripping my rda peerless with one full pippet. Amazing flavour and nic hit,please try it,very cheap as well.

Attachments

• IMG-20171209-WA0014.jpeg
    IMG-20171209-WA0014.jpeg
    632.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20171208_183214.jpg
    IMG_20171208_183214.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73

Delon

Dec 9, 2017
Also if it is a blend, have you vaped straight rayon and straight cotton, and what does a combination wick do for you that the other two don't?

Anna
I tried organic cotton,but it doesn't compare to the rayon/cotton wick. The rayon is a manufactured thread and the cotton is organic. The combo works wonders in rda kits though!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm a Rayon (cellucotton) user as well. With all forms of cotton, I would always get that "new cotton" taste with my first few vapes. I never get that with Rayon. Cotton also seems to collapse into a gel-like substance after a couple of days; Rayon seems to last longer.

Just curious what a rayon/cotton blend would offer that just rayon does not. :blink:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I tried organic cotton,but it doesn't compare to the rayon/cotton wick. The rayon is a manufactured thread and the cotton is organic. The combo works wonders in RDA kits though!
Meaning it may or may not be exactly the same as generic rayon
A lot of people like rayon

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I've actually been using cotton and/rayon with ss mesh. I'll do say a 3mm coil, then fold some mesh to make one loop, that is just wider than the coil, then run the cotton through the center of the mesh and do as normal (I use RDA's). It really bumps the flavor on an airy atty and never has a cotton taste, also works well for vape tongue.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I've actually been using cotton and/rayon with ss mesh. I'll do say a 3mm coil, then fold some mesh to make one loop, that is just wider than the coil, then run the cotton through the center of the mesh and do as normal (I use RDA's). It really bumps the flavor on an airy atty and never has a cotton taste, also works well for vape tongue.

Sounds interesting but I'm not sure I totally understand (folding the mesh), you got a pic or two?

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread