Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
okay one more time and that is it!!!

Your obligation as a beta tester is to order ONE 5pack of cartos and pay the shipping. We give you the Pitbull and a USB charger

IF you dont want the cartos then order and pay for an atty.....we give you 2 5 packs of CARTRIDGES and a USB charger. You put the flavor choice in the notes box because you are not paying for them therefore they should not be in your cart

IF you wanted to order something else that is NOT required for the beta test....like an extra battery you need to use the BACK button and not the continue shopping button if you want to pay the ECF price

please tell me this makes sense to everyone???????

one day off....that's all I'm asking. I know it's unreasonable.....I will need to check all your orders before Monday....so if it's really that confusing.....please...can it wait until Monday???? I promise you you will all get your batteries......it isn't a big drama......it WILL happen...unless the Zombie Apocalypse happens between now and Monday...then your all on your own!!!!
Ya I did it just as the instructions state with no problem. It was the first time in my life though. :D

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Go the email! Ordered the cartos! ... But I stared at that page for about 15 minutes out of pure terror that I might have made a mistake.

ROFLMAO that made two of us, thought I'd hyperventilate until I hit confirm.......then it was a done deal.....

what a breath of relief that was!

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
ok.. ordered.... will sit back & wait now to see if I screwed up! ROTFLMAO!

Cause I did have to go back & check cause I ordered a Hendu battery as well.... that shows up as steel... so I had to back up & make sure I order the right x-tra battery!

Ohhhhh girl - cause you know we could be banished to the basement for mis-behaving or messing up the order process . . . fingers crossedXXXX

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yes Raven....you did fine. You see the Hendu IS a steel battery.....steel is the COLOR.....and the batteries are cataloged by color :) Except of course for the Royale...which is a trademarked battery...so we use the TM name to avoid confusion......make sense. :)

Everyone is good.....all of you who screwed up have had their orders rectified by moi'.....please start making popcorn....video starts in 1/2 hour.:pop:

I have 8 people out of 30 who still need to place their orders. By not contacting me to let me know what your doing you risk receiving a package with no Pitbull or charger in it. This includes the POOL BOY...who has once again been mia over the weekend. I will leave him to the pack to be disciplines....I'm beat....a couple hours of peace???? maybe?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Order placed. Instructions followed. Thank you, Ma'am.

Permission to reply to a previous post by LowThudd? Thank you Ma'am.

Ordered the cartos...Must have nun-burning cartos.

There is no such thing. Every carto will burn if dry. Honest. These are just highly burn resistant if kept wet but not dripping at all times. They wick very well and need to be refilled early and often. And make sure the center airflow tube is centered. I drip a couple of drops of eliquid right onto the coil before I start vaping. Just like you would do when using an atty. And no condom method for refilling, that's just my experience. Drip from the top, down the walls of the carto.

Katya.. hope everyone is feeling better. I completely understand about when one gets sick ... everyone gets sick...

lol... As for being well trained... I'm working on it! :p

I am excited about the Pitbull as well... I also have the Hendu on it's way too... can't wait to see what the are both like in person.. I have the pink & it is absolutely beautiful!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Oh really? It would appear.. based on results.. that I did it perfectly.

boyfriend....that is because I have been stalking each and every one of you all freaking weekend....ready to dive in at a moments notice and exact repairs. Which btw is what I did for you :) Or you would be receiving a 5pack and nothing else :)

wrong.....we expect a full thermo-spectographic evalution complete with voltage outputs taken every 5 minutes as well as resistance ratings on the carto under varying conditions of stress. However...you need not be sober.....just let us know what you have your keyboard breathilyzer set at.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I have 8 people out of 30 who still need to place their orders. By not contacting me to let me know what your doing you risk receiving a package with no Pitbull or charger in it. This includes the POOL BOY...who has once again been mia over the weekend. I will leave him to the pack to be disciplines....I'm beat....a couple hours of peace???? maybe?

sorry (not really...lol) lorikay! i have been and am still having issues with my internet. just ordered so you better send it out to me first! lol.
btw, the cartos i ordered with the hendu batt are pretty good! (i usually HATE tobacco flavors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread