Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
will do Dave....because I certainly have nothing better to do than police orders for screw ups :) Hold on...just let me pause the movie and turn off the oven so I dont burn dinner........

dang....what a disappointment....he didnt screw it up....ah well....6 more to go.....

oh and Dave.....for the winter....what else will you possibly be but a snow bunny?

Why would anyone want cartos that burn nuns? What did those poor nuns ever do to you?
haha... you would be the one to catch that!!!

of course he caught it....that is why he is an admin :)

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
will do Dave....because I certainly have nothing better to do than police orders for screw ups :) Hold on...just let me pause the movie and turn off the oven so I dont burn dinner........

dang....what a disappointment....he didnt screw it up....ah well....6 more to go.....

oh and Dave.....for the winter....what else will you possibly be but a snow bunny?

see....I can follow instructions. lol. hows the avatar work for you? :)

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com

Okay, I'm ROFLing all of these, but since I don't know how to do multi quote, this one will do.

Snow bunny? Yup...or the plow boy might fit nicely!

I think I got my order right? Then again, I wondered about the choice of Hendu cart....on a Pit? Hmmmmmm.

LK....Sunday isn't over and you're posting! We were trying to give you your day off!

Nun-burning cartos. Like this? :nun::evil:

But Dave...that avatar is far too nice for you :) Besides, you really didn't do all that well as a pool boy.....KWIM?

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Okay, I'm ROFLing all of these, but since I don't know how to do multi quote, this one will do.

Snow bunny? Yup...or the plow boy might fit nicely!

I think I got my order right? Then again, I wondered about the choice of Hendu cart....on a Pit? Hmmmmmm.

LK....Sunday isn't over and you're posting! We were trying to give you your day off!

she cant stay away from us.....lol.

But Dave...that avatar is far too nice for you :) Besides, you really didn't do all that well as a pool boy.....KWIM?

KWIM? huh?

was the best snow bunny i could find. i promise to be a much better snow bunny than pool boy. (i just have to look cute as a bunny. none of that cleaning/work stuff. :) )

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
All this talk about cartos... Is there a science to the airflow / wicking / vapor thing? If so, I need charts and graphs with directional arrows!!! It's the way I roll.

Seriously tho... is there some kind of engineering that makes one cart/atty combo or catomizer type better or different? I would assume different poly-fiber works differently.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
All this talk about cartos... Is there a science to the airflow / wicking / vapor thing? If so, I need charts and graphs with directional arrows!!! It's the way I roll.

Seriously tho... is there some kind of engineering that makes one cart/atty combo or catomizer type better or different? I would assume different poly-fiber works differently.

Yes there is.. and don't get me started. Else neither of us will get a date for the Prom.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Congratulations, Scottbee.

Three thousand very good posts. I know. I've read at least two thousand of them. :p

Mazal tov!

Scottbee, shouldn't you also become an ECF veteran like any minute now?

RFLMOA!!! I think I read the same ones!!!! Congrats Scottbee...it is truly an honor to have you post in our humble little forum. If it wasn't for you .....I wouldn't be here.:blink:

Hyonlyph....you know not what you ask!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the heart to do it....does someone want to point Gary to the "burning carto" thread?:evil:
Gary.....I swear on the Zombie Bible...you do NOT want to go there....just understand your already using the best there is. That burning carto thread....I bet 1000 of Scottbee's posts are there....no doubt just a couple of them instigated by yours truly. LOL

OMG!!!! How terribly rude of me! Bill......Scottbee. Scott.......Bill. Bill.....this is the guy who is responsible for the fact that I am even marginally trainable. In fact...that is the REAL reason we call him the Great and Powerful Oz.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hyonlyph....you know not what you ask!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the heart to do it....does someone want to point Gary to the "burning carto" thread?:evil:
Gary.....I swear on the Zombie Bible...you do NOT want to go there....just understand your already using the best there is. That burning carto thread....I bet 1000 of Scottbee's posts are there....no doubt just a couple of them instigated by yours truly. LOL

Yes, Ma'am.

Gary, start somewhere in mid-April. :p

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-e9-vk-bloog-totem-808-dpv9-smoke51-etc.html

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
oh how did I know it would be you?:facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then, Gary, dear, read this little gem by our friend Scottbee:

Sorry for the delay in responding to this... I was busy bashing my head against the keyboard...

While you have a valid point... the thermal "mass" or thermal capacitance that we're talking about here... in comparison to the other factors like wattage, convection cooling, conduction cooling.. etc.. etc.. is so small that the transient response (heating up from an ambient temperature) isn't really a significant factor.

I was doing some analysis on your new cartos earlier tonight while doing a "thinking out loud" discussion with one of the forum senior members and "experts". These cartos are one of the rare examples of how one can actually get increased apparent performance (vapor production with flavor) without using the knee-jerk big-hammer method of dropping the resistance in order to generate more wattage. In a super-geek kinda way, it's an interesting equation that balances heating with cooling. Heating obviously from the power delivered to the coil.. and cooling from the airflow, conduction to the liquid, and the actual act of vaporizing a volume of liquid. If a cartomizer or atomizer is working at a nice balance, the outer body of the unit won't actually get very warm at all. Any heat transferred to the outer shell is.. well.. wasted heat. These cartos appear to have a very nice equational "balance".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread