Daddy's home!!! And OMG! wait till you see what he brought us!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay....I had to forgo the Joan Jett...and am rockin out with Avril...."Hot" of course what else.......My Liege is Canadian after all. :toast:

This people is a testament to the value of faithfulness and lurking@!@!!! Because the first 20 people that post here.....get's one of these batteries....along with a USB charger. The catch....sure....if you want to call it that :) You buy at least a 5pack of our cartomizers and pay the shipping. THIS IS A BETA TEST
If you don't know what that means....no warranty. I mean for one thing.,...it's free....but by definition a beta test is you agreeing to test a product and give us some reliable feedback. That means you use the battery with our cartomizers. And if you do something else like dripping or using an adapter...fine....but please tell us. It's all valuable information.

What is it? Well for one thing it is 250mah. Our current batteries are 190mah. You can do the math I'm sure :D Yes....standard 4081 threading...yes..roughly the same size as our current battery. No...I do not have any details like...will it fit in our case.....exactly what are the dimensions...I dont know...and frankly my dears...hehe...I don't give a darn. So here it is.....the SmokeStik Pitbull

oh.....wait!!!! did I forget something? why yes...I did.....blood red cubic zirconia in front of the LED.:evil: More pictures in the morning....

pittbull.jpg

pitbull2g.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe....my precious bad girls....I knew you would be lurking around...but....where is the mascot!?!?!?! some one better go find him...and for gosh's sake....take the blanket off the birdcage!!!!!

oh.....Thank you Bill!!! This thing rocks! I hope you are having a lot of them made!!!

While we wait for the mascot and the birdie.....here is our Canadian bad sk8tr grl

YouTube - Avril Lavigne - Hot HQ 16:9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread