Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
thank you tweety......we MUST have been talking about SS cartos in that series of posts. :)

Heating obviously from the power delivered to the coil
you may also want to see Scottbees extensive testing on voltage of supposed 3.7V batteries. Although he neglected to test the SS battery...which clocks in at 4.3V.:toast:

alright now...that's intirely enough relevant technical data! Someone throw a blanket over the birdcage please........

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
thank you tweety......we MUST have been talking about SS cartos in that series of posts. :)

you may also want to see Scottbees extensive testing on voltage of supposed 3.7V batteries. Although he neglected to test the SS battery...which clocks in at 4.3V.:toast:

alright now...that's intirely enough relevant technical data! Someone throw a blanket over the birdcage please........

In before the blanket. :D

No, we were not talking about SS cartos, that quote is from a different thread altogether, but it describes the principle. ;)

Here's a little info about battery voltages.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/65055-battery-voltages-surprise.html

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
good God neo....that avatar drives me nuts every time I see it....oh....anyway...yea...order was fine....all processed....your good dear. :)

I'll throw that blanket over my cage myself now.
Yes....that would be best.

Especially now that we have the creepy cat slinking around......ugh...cats!......Stevie Wonder could see that lorikay13 is definately a dog person ! I mean....is there even any such thing as an alpha cat? No....that is why female cats are called Queens.....and just look what kind of caos THAT creates.....a bunch of women running around all thinking THEY are ALL THAT.....nope...just doesn;t work for me....sorry......

SEE!!!! SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!! that damn cat......must have posted at the same time I did.....but who got in first....the slinking one thats who! hehe....why yes...our batteries are rather impressive arn't they? And attractive as well.....

ya...don't mind me....I'm just going to stare at neo's avatar for awhile......sorry dave.....hard to compete with that...especially if your a snow bunny. LOL

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
right.....that perfect solution....it's always been here folks. Nothing has changed. The Pitbull will also be 4.3V. The cartos....3.3ohms. NOW do you understand that it isn't just a sales pitch when I harp on using our cartos with our batteries? Do you really want to throw an LR carto on a SS battery.....Katya? well.....do ya? How lucky do you feel????? RFLMAO!!!

And welcome Kobudo!!!! You clearly posses the necessary skills to participate in this forum.....a questionable attention span and an advanced sense of humor!

ah Dave.....you now have an added "other related dutie".....after you put the blanket on the bird cage....please let the cat out.

Last edited:
Actually, I think it has more to do with females being drawn to bright colors... In humans, this is expressed as being distracted by shiny objects, like diamonds :D

Hey now.... leave my shinies out of this.... Cate... Cate... Where are you!! Need back up here .. LOL....

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI

I seriously doubt that (tested under load like the rest of the batteries in my analysis).

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
did I say tested under load? It's still better than 3.0 out of the box now isn't it? However......remember the sacred forum creed....."pictures....or it didn't happen"........so by all means....test away, and as moderator I reserve the right to delete any pictures that do not match my perception of reality.:lol:

don't get your panties all in a bunch,darlin'. Why do you think I was happy to have you as a beta tester.....just hoping the Pitbull will arrive at a convenient time for you....like when your out of Capt' Morgans and don't feel like going to the store....:)

ps....don't start Katya....it's Monday morning and I have real work to do today. I can't be policing every few minutes :) What happened....did they close the carto thread? LOL~! (oh yea.....right...I see you haha)

Okay.....people....Scott.....here is my point....it isn't all about just one or two numbers.....it's also the switch on our battery as well as the airflow design. The draw of a SS battery, to me personally, is the best,most relieable, smoothest and easiest draw of any AUTO battery I have tried. The efficient airflow and reliable delivery of consistent voltage is more the point....combined with a cartomizer that so far seems to have a unique design, not the numbers. Is that better Scott? Or should I just quit my job now?

oh yea.....and did anyone mention the asthetics? shiny jewels? pretty paint jobs ? Go ahead and laugh if you want Scott....but half of us are women and we have your credit cards! RFLMAO.....and then there is the Pitbull.....attractive and sexy....but hardly girlie. There really is something legitimate to be said for asthetics.....and ease of use. It's what we do and we do it well. We don't even try to cater to sciency types and modders.....or even drippers. We are what we are and I did not come here to try and convince anyone we are better than what your already doing. If your happy with what you have that is great.

Last edited:

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
I'll be interested in seeing how long the battery lasts from a full charge. I've seen many reviews where people who claim to be "heavy vapers" have a battery last them two to three hours, when the same battery lasts me between 45 minutes to an hour. I vape like a freight train. That is why I don't use standard ecig batteries very much. If I rotate two of them in a PCC while out and about, I will drain one before the other is finished charging.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yes...that is exactly what we are looking for.....actual puff counts would be fantastic. And a realistic comparisson between the PB and whatever you are currently using, rather it is a 510 or whatever. Here is the thing about battery charge life though....at least for our batteries.....the life is counted in switch activations....not by the clock. (per-se)

okay.....since all the PB's have gone out with a couple prearranged exceptions I am closing this thread. I will be reopening a new thread for the Beta testers. You wont be able to post there yet....I am trying to get a special page set up for the beta testers where you can talk to each other without interuptions or sillyness from...well....people like me :)

this is where the new Pitbull discussion will be.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/120509-pitbull-beta-test-announcement.html

I am still trying to find a way for the beta testers to have their own thread or something so they can talk to each other and leave us feedback with distractions. As soon as I do I will let you know. The only other option I have come up with is a direct email system where you can just email your comments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread