Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
I've found it...the Holy Grail of Happiness!!!!! Does anyone know what is BETTER than opening your mailbox to find a purple or black Nicoticket Envelope in there??:confused:
Answer: Opening your mailbox the very next day and finding ANOTHER purple or black Nicoticket Envelope in there!!!!!!! :banana::pervy::headbang:

Especially when you're sending it to an amazing someone who you know will love it!!!!!;):wub:;):wub:

Reactions: Evie Luv

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Somehow I expect to see replies stating that the only thing better than NT vapemail is NT vapemail delivered with an NT approved delivery device. I really need to get me one of these.... :unsure:

I just got mine back from the spa treatment.

WTB 14mm atomizers with AFC - does any such thing exist?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Somehow I expect to see replies stating that the only thing better than NT vapemail is NT vapemail delivered with an NT approved delivery device. I really need to get me one of these.... :unsure:

Wait a minute... There's a NuT House approved delivery device? I must have it!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I just got mine back from the spa treatment.

WTB 14mm atomizers with AFC - does any such thing exist?

As Filthy said, I have not come across one that will fit a regular Grand. PM Rob, I know he's made some rings for the RM2 that can act like AFC just need some end user modification on the air hole.

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
Sad Face

IMG_1607.jpg

Happy Face will follow when I re-order... But even with a LOT of NT flavors in rotation, the 50 of virus only made it a month....

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
That is really swell that you would send someone NT as a gift.:)

PIF is a beautiful thing, no? ESPECIALLY when it's for such a wonderfully special person! :wub: I honestly think I'M the one benefitting the most....and Nicoticket as they'll surely gain another devoted customer!!!

Reactions: Evie Luv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread