BEWARE of this company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorclaw

Feb 20, 2011
Canada
I'm waiting for my first order from Eastmall.net. It's been over 2 weeks also which is why I'm here reading this post. I'm a little anxious but I'm not about to bash this company just yet like these other guys. Threads like these are reasons why good companies get bad reputations. Lack of communications is one thing but these guys seems to not be using any common sense at all. Some of the complaints I see here are very UNREASONABLE given the nature of doing business on the web. Eastmall already offers great prices and good support. They seem to me honest and worthy of my business unlike some others I have dealt with. Judging from how Eastmall deals with it's customers in this and other forums, I'd say they not only care for their reputation but they seem to truly care for their customers as well.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
My last order included a few atty's, drip tips and the Indulgence. It was delayed 2 weeks in shipping, and took another 2 weeks to arrive....sent one email to Eastmall , Selina replied, apologized, and added something for my troubles.

Their atty's are as good or bad as any other vendor...except your'e not paying the high price. Been on a 901HV for 4 weeks, 801HV for 3 weeks, and a 510LR for 2 weeks....it seems the LR are more sensitive, and die quicker...but that's true for most LRs from all vendors (including the holly grail, Cisco)

Everyone who is up in arms should take a deep breath, and realize this is not being sent from the US of A...but from China....and if you wanted it yesterday, then ask yourself, why buy from China?....but you know why you did...$$$

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thankyou for your comments Razor,

as you say, EM does care about our customers,
we care about our products,
and we try to do the best we can for and with - both.

If any customer has a complaint,
all you have to do is come here to me,
or send email to Customer service to Selina,

you will be quickly and courteously taken care of-

if we make a mistake,
or if we keep you waiting too long,
we usually add a little something to your order as a sorry!!!!

we do care --- and we value our customers.

Thankyou for your nice comments here for us.

I'm waiting for my first order from Eastmall.net. It's been over 2 weeks also which is why I'm here reading this post. I'm a little anxious but I'm not about to bash this company just yet like these other guys. Threads like these are reasons why good companies get bad reputations. Lack of communications is one thing but these guys seems to not be using any common sense at all. Some of the complaints I see here are very UNREASONABLE given the nature of doing business on the web. Eastmall already offers great prices and good support. They seem to me honest and worthy of my business unlike some others I have dealt with. Judging from how Eastmall deals with it's customers in this and other forums, I'd say they not only care for their reputation but they seem to truly care for their customers as well.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

Hi Vipod,

thanks for your comments here also,

I agree with you entirely on your posted comments,

Eastmall is a good company with a good reputation,
we value our customers, and our products.

we do the best we can , sometimes the shipping is slow,
but it is beyond our control once it leaves our offices,
we like all other companies that ship, -
are at the mercy of the shippers, and even worse -- Customs !! lol

As you so rightly say, Eastmall Attys are no worse than any others on the market,
and in some cases they are better ,
they Are definitely better on price-------

when making a purchase one must ask oneself, ---

do I want it cheaper, or faster,
and decide therefore where to order from

the quality of most attys are comparable,

some last longer, some last less time,
many attys from the same batch can last approximately the same length of time,
there are usually a few that die prematurely,
and the Odd ones, - miracle attys that seem to last for months --
these of course are highly prized,
and no one can predict which ones they are !!!!

if I could predict that -- I would get them all off the assembly line !!!! hahahahahaha

MINE MINE MINE MINE !!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P1040533.JPG

My last order included a few atty's, drip tips and the Indulgence. It was delayed 2 weeks in shipping, and took another 2 weeks to arrive....sent one email to Eastmall , Selina replied, apologized, and added something for my troubles.

Their atty's are as good or bad as any other vendor...except your'e not paying the high price. Been on a 901HV for 4 weeks, 801HV for 3 weeks, and a 510LR for 2 weeks....it seems the LR are more sensitive, and die quicker...but that's true for most LRs from all vendors (including the holly grail, Cisco)

Everyone who is up in arms should take a deep breath, and realize this is not being sent from the US of A...but from China....and if you wanted it yesterday, then ask yourself, why buy from China?....but you know why you did...$$$

Razorclaw

Feb 20, 2011
Canada
They finally ship my package today saying something like they had to wait for products from Boge. If I remember correctly, all the items I ordered had tons in stock. Those that had 0 stock couldn't be added to your cart so I have no idea why my order was just sitting there for 2 weeks. This just goes to show that when you order anything from the Internet, you need to email inquiries every couple of days until you get a tracking number. Anyways, at least my package is shipped now so I guess another 2 weeks wait. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong and I get everything I order by that time.

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
I will have to say that I have ordered from many companies and am really impressed with both their service and their customer service and response. All in all, I am amazed at this industry because it is so unregulated and so new it is very easy for customers to be taken advantage of by bad vendors, So far I have only run into one that I am not happy with and will give them a week before calling them out,
Mostly we are serviced by really good people

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thankyou -- OTRPU and INTRIQKEN,

we do appreciate your encouraging comments,

we do try our best to give the best products and service that we can to all our customers,

most of the time we do a great job, and we succeed,

but for a few, we do fail in your eyes,
for these ones, i appologuise,
and i ask you to contact customer service to get your issues resolved,
Selina, in our CS department is very good,
she works hard and tries to take care of you all.

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
EM has been my vendor of choice since almost the beginning... and that's a long time. All my bulk orders go through them and for small fill-ins I have a few US vendors I like and even then I end up ordering EM stuff. :D I stick with what works for me and makes me happy. Good people at EM, great service, excellent products. :hubba: :thumb:

Jackson5

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Reno
To the person who started this post- SETTLE DOWN! Two weeks is nothing for an over seas (China) order, especially during Chinese New Year. There is a give and take to ordering from China; cheaper prices, but a longer wait. If you want L.R. atty's for $3.00 each, thats what you will deal with. L.R. atty's have a learning curve; an inexperienced vaper should not go there. You will burn them up in two days.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
As jackson says, LR attys are a specialty item,

they are specially designed for their attributes,
they must be used correctly or you will blow them fast --

you MUST adhere to the rules for LR attys,

if you do not you should not use them,

a good LR atty - well used and taken care of, should last 3 to 6 weeks,
if more - fantastic, -- but 3 -4 weeks is a good LR atty.

I have had excellent vape producers that lasted for 2 weeks
then just died from one puff to the next ----

I have very good vapers, that lasted 9 weeks,

I have had one or two that vaped like crazy and died after 2 days,

but the overall summary for me is this,

of 5 LR attys,
I had 4 months of fantastic vape production, great flava, and I enjoyed the time i used them
they saved me from - nearly 2000 tobacco cigarettes.

for 15.00 what more can I say ????????

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Blue,
as always the voice of reason,
and a most valued customer --
huggggzzzz ya baby -- lol - :pervy::pervy::pervy:

EM has been my vendor of choice since almost the beginning... and that's a long time. All my bulk orders go through them and for small fill-ins I have a few US vendors I like and even then I end up ordering EM stuff. :D I stick with what works for me and makes me happy. Good people at EM, great service, excellent products. :hubba: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread