ECSI - beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
I have never dealt with a vendor that doesn't take ownership of the order. This vendor has my money and I have no product. Since Jane won't ship orders under $10 then she is charging for shipping whether it be called shipping or it's included in the price of the juice. A vendor isn't going to eat the cost of shipping.

At the end of the day she should have at leat had the courtesy to try and reach a resolution instead of just ignoring my emails. I would have been willing to work with her to reach a solution that would have made both of us happy. Now I just want my money back and I won't order from her again. She will now be on the very short list (all of 1 vendor) of vendors that I will go out of my way to warn friends and potential customers about.

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Just wanted to post a beware of this vendor. I ordered juice from them over 3 weeks ago. Since the following Monday was a holiday I waited a few extra days before sending Jane an email asking about my order.

She said that her records show the order was delivered. I have explained more than 3 times that the order was not delivered to my home and asked her to either re-ship the order or credit me for the order so I could replace it. She has refused (not answering my emails) to take any action and is now ignoring me.

Of the 3 vendors I use Jane is the only one who has refused to rectify a problem. I am not asking for anything that I am not due as I have paid for the juice. I would just either like to receive it or have the order credited.

I have never posted negative feedback on a vendor before, however Jane's total lack of willingness to work at a solution has led me to believe that I am probably not the first person this has happened to.

BubbasMon
I am so sorry to hear about your problems. I hope it is rectified,. I have ordered from Jane several times she was one of the first vendors. She called me twice, had good suggestions. the shipping at that time was free and pretty fast. I like her cause she is upfront and honest, She doesnt BS anybody, doesnt tell you things she thinks you want to hear. I also thought her prices were more then fair.:confused:

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
At the risk of sounding stupid I looked at that site a few times and never could see a place to order anything, now I am glad I didn't. Yep, the vendor knows that good customer service can pay off more than the biggest advertising budget, plenty of businesses have died due to bad word of mouth.

snarkyone
when you go to her site, register,then click the shop or online store.:)

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Well this one is a tough situation if you think about it. USPS says package has been delivered so I can see where Jane might think she is being scammed by someone looking free product. Without accusing anyone of anything I do find it odd when the poster states all of the other vendors she has dealt with have rectified probs she had. How many probs has this person had? Maybe Ive been lucky but so far but I havent even had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread