BF Cyclone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
The Cyclone's juice feed can be adjusted. If you take the first allen screw out of the center post, there is a second allen screw at the bottom of the post. That screw adjusts the juice flow. Mine was cinched all the way down (hence the only thing that could get through was water).

The only issue I have is that when I loosen the screw up to let more juice flow, it starts blocking the wire hole up top. So I've taken it out completely and will see how that goes.

View attachment 336917 View attachment 336918

Ha! You got a bonus in your Cyclone. I'm glad you found the issue. I'm sure it would have taken me a good long while to find the "extra" screw if this had happened to mine. :D The next time I rebuild I'll check all 3 of mine, although I've not had a single issue with juice feed so I suspect I didn't get a "bonus".

And good that you shared this. :thumb:

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Did you buy it used ??

Previous owner might have put that in there to make it a dripper with less leaking ??

At least you got an extra screw for all your troubles :D

Nope, it was nice a new. Really weird though. I mean you really have to screw for awhile to get it all the way down to the bottom so I'm not sure how someone could "accidentally" do it. Probably a new guy on the assembly crew. After doing a couple someone noticed he was spending too long just inserting screws and told him "no, no! you only use 1 per post" but never went back and fixed the few the new guy screwed up. LOL I DO have a good imagination, but this antidote is from dealing with new guys on the job. Some people are afraid to ask when they are not sure what they are doing then .... like this happens. Oh well it's working wonderfully now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread