RDA Big dripper clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortdraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Kodiak
My ebay clone arrived today and I'm impressed for $18. I put together a 1.1 dual coil build with japanese cotton and put it to work. (18350 mod so I can't sub ohm) Tons of flavor, dripped well, and fit and finish seem to be quite good. No leaks yet as I can tell. Now if they would make a mini I'd be happy.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
My ebay clone arrived today and I'm impressed for $18. I put together a 1.1 dual coil build with japanese cotton and put it to work. (18350 mod so I can't sub ohm) Tons of flavor, dripped well, and fit and finish seem to be quite good. No leaks yet as I can tell. Now if they would make a mini I'd be happy.

They do make a mini.. It's on eBay

Blktmnt

Dec 15, 2013
Augusta, GA
This BD "style" unit hit FT today:

$20.66 Big Dripper Style Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. / 3.2ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Glass tank and steel tank. Big positive block - although I'm not sure about those posts. My first BD clone was kind of a POS and I got rid of it. I may spring for this one. I don't care for the graduated marks on the glass but I could get over it.

Kz4PcOR.png

fOLhwcI.png

nB4hwqo.png

SO you cant put 5ml in this one like the all stainless tank. Hmm i wanted glass but have to pass on this one

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
Picked up my clone from the local B&M, came in a white Tobeco branded box, seems to be V1. Fit and finish are just dandy with two exceptions; the two tank halves screw together 99% just fine, but the last 0.003" gap takes some real torque...and the included allen key for the slug screws was a smidge small, making for nervous tightening. O-rings seal tight, machining is clean, good looking finish (got it in black).

Design wise, I'm in love. Will be buying up more variants in the future.

As for the original builder losing out from clones, I disagree. I would have never given him a cent for his product, because $130 for an atty is ridiculous, especially with the drawbacks of the deck. If the genuine came with a deck more like the Tobh, Plume Veil, or Vulcan, and the price point was chopped in half...then I'd consider it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417163502.297109.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417163511.981810.jpg

I'm definitely loving mine. Picked it up from grand vapour station (made by sub ohm innovations)

My only gripe with it isn't even a design flaw but more a matter of preference. There's no way to tell what's going on with the liquid in the tank (ie there's not a very clear way to know how much is dripping/pouring when you press the mouth piece and it's hard to tell if it's getting low, accept for sound. By sound you can usually hear a squirting or spraying sound when it's empty, and you can tell you're dripping by the sound of it too)

I recommend, on dual could builds, making the wick going through each coil as one long piece of wick so when you drip through the off-centred hole and it inevitably only directly wets one side, it wicks over to the other coil a little easier.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I did get the FT

$20.66 Big Dripper Style Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - stainless steel + glass / 22mm dia. / 3.2ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
and the 510 will not screw on my dna 30 and you cant push the drip tip, just the sides can you suggest a good one that will work with regulated mods ?

I have this one and it rocks.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1896002
I use at at 40w, 0.4 ohm. Incredible vape- using it on my sig100 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread