Status
Not open for further replies.

Smix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Wellington, New Zealand
Hey Guys and Gals,

So I've recently gone off Kayfuns, and bought myself an A-Mod Big Dripper RDTA (which is a clone).

I seem to be having a problem whereby the juice seems to be siphoning juice onto the deck, so much so that I'm never needing to use the pump function because of the leak; it's causing huge issues with flooding and getting juice EVERYWHERE. The juice I've got is almost all VG .

From reading around, it sounds like I've got a vacuum issue, however I'm a bit stuck as to how to fix it. Does anybody have any ideas? Visually, the o-rings look good (being brand new), however something is obviously wrong.

Otherwise I'm loving the vape compared to the Kayfun, however, this leak issue is a deal breaker as I can't trust to pocket it....

My setup consists of 2x 24AWG micro coils giving a total resistance of .3ohms. I've re-wicked three different times with Japanese cotton; what I thought would be a good amount of wick, not enough wick, and holy crap so so so much wick - all 3 seem to be exhibiting the same problem.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread