Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #3 Pick from three prizes / Daily winners / NON-STOP giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I've actually never heard of Bionic Vapor. Not that I've been sleeping under a rock or anything. But I do know that different vendors always have different flavors and there's always a flavor that's sure to be great. I high;y doubt that I'll win anything but it's always good to discover new vendors!

Ya never know and on this one you can post as often as you want. Several of us here have already won and if our post comes up we have asked that they choose again. We are just chatting with friends and helping others to get the chance. The ones who have already gotten their juices have also reviewed them on Bionic's website

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
I've actually never heard of Bionic Vapor. Not that I've been sleeping under a rock or anything. But I do know that different vendors always have different flavors and there's always a flavor that's sure to be great. I high;y doubt that I'll win anything but it's always good to discover new vendors!

They're pretty new, only been open for a month or so, but you cou;dn't tell that by their juice, it's absolutely fantastic.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Ya never know and on this one you can post as often as you want. Several of us here have already won and if our post comes up we have asked that they choose again. We are just chatting with friends and helping others to get the chance. The ones who have already gotten their juices have also reviewed them on Bionic's website
This sounds like fun. I hope I get a chance to sample some good juice!!!

And I always say in contests...

I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.

WelfareKid215

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sharon Hill, PA.
They're pretty new, only been open for a month or so, but you cou;dn't tell that by their juice, it's absolutely fantastic.

I'm not even gonna try and win the contest, I'm bout to order some samples from his site right now. Since you said the drunken jungle was good, that's gonna be first. Followed by ground breaking.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
This sounds like fun. I hope I get a chance to sample some good juice!!!

And I always say in contests...

I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you.

You might like both of their tobacco juices for sure. I posted accurate reviews on their site and sure you can find them too.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Is it better to talk here or i the other thread to get it to 3000? Or will the numbers in both threads be combined?
Well, they won't be combined :D. Then again the other thread has a time limit and several goals to extend the sale, while this one is timeless.

Awesome, thank you!

I like the people here. So ill, play. If I win I will pif.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
^^^^^ what Soul said!
Noted, if your names are picked by the randomizer we'll pick the one below you (and let you know as well).

Thank you gpc!

Woohoo, thanks Prophet!

:D Gonna break the boost meter by now :lol:

It's super easy to win, and there's ways to boost the chances as well. More likely than not your lucky day will come sooner or later! :)

I think there is a discount code somewhere too
For the 50% sale? We had a discount code a while ago but removed it and instead updated all our prices to their 50% discounted value. Easier to see the price before checkout and no need to look around for codes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread