Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #3 Pick from three prizes / Daily winners / NON-STOP giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
wow, all i have to do is post and not anything that will come to haunt me for years to come?!?

if only my employment were like that! darn you interweb photos and my love of booze!!!
Yes, doesn't get much easier than that does it? :D

But do bring the booze, the party won't stop tonight! :evil:

WelfareKid215

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sharon Hill, PA.
I tried ordering from an experienced vendor whos name i wont mention. I ordered a flavor called red box which was supposed to taste like Marlboro cigarettes. Instead it tasted like burnt rubber sneaker sole and smelled like giraffes anus. I tried on many different occasions and in many different tanks and volts but it was just awful. But on the bright side I cant wait for Bionic Vapor to ship my order!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I tried ordering from an experienced vendor whos name i wont mention. I ordered a flavor called red box which was supposed to taste like Marlboro cigarettes. Instead it tasted like burnt rubber sneaker sole and smelled like giraffes anus. I tried on many different occasions and in many different tanks and volts but it was just awful. But on the bright side I cant wait for Bionic Vapor to ship my order!

I think you will be pleased. I would also say that no matter the vendor, don't judge them on just one juice. I haven't found a vendor yet that there isn't one or 2 that they do I don't like. Sheesh...got about 8 from a vendor and didn't like one of them but other people rave about them so is it them or me??? Who knows... others may enjoy the taste of a giraffe bum from time to time LOL

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
It happens, although that's quite the juice. Burnt rubber sneakers and giraffe anus...I will never open a red box ever again :lol:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
OK, so I'm browsing through the latest posts using Tapatalk.... and I see "yummy, giraffe anus"....hmm.... so just out of morbid curiosity I had to find out why you guys were talking about animal anus'.... now I know :) interesting topics everybody lol

Jessica...what kind of juice flavors do you prefer? I think you could get a decent throat hit from Bionic's tobacco juices and perhaps the Tropical Cruise... just depends on what flavors you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread