Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJohnG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
SoCal
Here in SoCal we have shops all around. It's funny, you see a wide range of prices between them. Some get it, some don't. It really gets me PO'd when they try to sell a Fastek item for a 400% markup. Then again some shops sell quality items at a reasonable price, have sales, and even do package deals. They will never make internet prices, but it sure is nice to look over an item sometimes.

JG - Trying to be simple again.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
I forgot that about a month ago a new vape shop opened about 10 minutes from my house. I stopped in - their prices were outrageous and they wanted $10 for a 10 ml bottle of juice. I think I tried every one of about the 30 juices they had - they were all awful.
The juices here are $5.99 and from a 'wholesale only' company... so far, I have 2 that I could buy in an emergency..

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Maybe some people just don't know any better or don't realize how huge the on-line market is. They hear about e-cigs, see a store near them and go not knowing. Or they just don't want to wait for something. If I was new at this and went into a shop, I would assume the people there know what they're talking about and their prices were probably the norm.

A lot of stores (one head shop I was just in, 30 mins away) only know what their distributor tells them.. This store had a gGo 1100mah, 2 CE5+, and needle bottle, charger, and case for ... $79! I told the owner that was too much and explained that there were other places to get starter kits and eliquid that were both cheaper and better.. She gave me a good discount on what my wife purchased :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread