The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Discussion in 'Bionic Vapor' started by jcalis1394, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Do you have chickens? I love having chickens and also have 2 ducks!

2. shelzmike

shelzmike Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    United States
    Yeah really, I was just talking to my wife earlier today about how it would be awesome to be able to have little 5ml (or even 3ml if it wouldnt be weird on packaging) of a bunch of flavors. I am new to vaping as of about almost 3 weeks and am unemployed and have already spent money on about 4 different 15 ml bottles that I really don't like all that well. I am starting to figure out the genres I like the most (like sweeter, fruits, and nutty - not rich deserty flavors) so it will get easier, but it is tough bc I am unemployed at the moment due to a company selling out so I have to be careful. Downfall of an online shop I guess. The local BM around here lets you sample all their juices - I understand that is much easier to do...they dont give out samples, but have a dripper than has disposable ends on it. Kinda weird at first, but I guess it is better than spending tons of money. If you have your own dripper, then problem solved, lol.

Mike

3. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    I got my bro vaping shortly after I started, and I'd share everything I got with him, now that I'm two days drive away he's lost. I tried a couple times getting him on here so he can learn and maybe do some contests too, but he's stubborn. *shrugs*

4. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I think the biggest problem with the smaller bottles is that they cost about the same as larger bottles and in some cases more because they aren't as popular and less are sold.

5. 44shooter

44shooter Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
    How long does the contest run?

6. mekakeisei

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    forever and ever and ever :D

7. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    this is from the other Bionic thread

Bionic Vapor - 50% off for a week DOUBLE event! 30ML/$10 and referral event that could get you a 30ML at ONLY $2!
    Good evening everyone! As a token of appreciation and a way to say a big loud "THANK YOU!" to all of you for your tremendous support, we decided to do a 50% off sale for a whole week! However, we recently started a giveaway here on ECF as an event celebrating that we made it to ECF! We had been open for two weeks before we finally finished all the paperwork to become a registered supplier so it was worth the celebration .That giveaway has grown incredibly fast, it is safe to assume tonight there will be two more winners making it a grand total of NINE winners in just 3 days! So for that incredible love and support, here's a second event! Are you ready for TWO events? Here we go!

During the 50% off sale (all of the prices are updated reflecting their 50% off value, no need for coupon codes!), if you make an order, do the following to receive a 60% discount coupon for your next purchase:

Leave your ECF username in the comment section of your order, then post here your order #. After we confirm it, we'll message you your very own 60% off coupon code! As simple as that! (To make it fair, if you have already made an order during the sale, post the order # here to get your code too!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Referral event

Here's an event akin to a referral system. If you refer someone to our website, tell them to write your ECF username in the comment section when they place an order. Then post here the name of the person you've referred. After we verify it, we'll then contact you with one of the 4 coupon codes depending on the amount of referrals you've made:

1 referral = 25% discount code usable once (30ML bottles at $15/sample pack at $22.50)
    5 referrals = 50% discount code usable twice (30ML bottles at $10/sample pack at $15)
    10 referrals = 75% discount code usable three times (30ML bottles at $5/sample pack at $7.50)
    20 referrals = 90% discount code usable four times (30ML bottles at $2/sample pack at $3)

Does that sound good? We sure hope it does! Bionic Vapor rewards love and support, and you can count on it that whenever you see events, giveaways and discount sales, YOU have earned it! Just to put it into perspective, if you successfully get 20 referrals confirmed, you'd have: TEN discount codes. Yes, you guessed it. The codes are cumulative!

Let's make things even more interesting! If this thread reaches 500 posts before 4/30 11:59 PM, we will extend the 50% sale for another entire WEEK! You'll have plenty of time to take advantage of this crazy sale until 5/7!

8. 44shooter

44shooter Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
  9. Renegayde

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
  10. TheProphet

TheProphet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2014
    Benbrook, TX, USA
    Let's get that 11th post in and see another winner. Up to 7 or 8 at this point I believe.

11. Renegayde

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    that is just a heads up for those unaware of the other sale thread and offer of a 60% code for after the sale.......I think JC mentioned something about getting another giveaway going soon so I am wondering if he will shut down this contest at that point

12. mekakeisei

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    wheee! *runs in circles*

13. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Yes, I have about 32, mmm give or take with 9 newbies that Moma red hatched, also dogs, cats and a horse....

14. shelzmike

shelzmike Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    United States

Hey Renegayde, you should really check out Bionic Vapor and get some juice from them...be sure to include my username in the comments section...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

15. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Heck use all our names and see what happens. :2cool:

16. Renegayde

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    ROFL I ordered a sampler pack friday and then won another one last night so I think I will be vaping some juice soon

17. hudson_macbeth

hudson_macbeth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2014
    Levels, WV, USA
    I'm trying to get the father in law started vaping he's a 2pad smoker right now

18. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2012
    Connecticut
    You can add my name too - I don't mind!

19. Mrsobie

Mrsobie Senior Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Texas
    Is this contest still on going? I would love to be a winner Hehehe :p
    So what is everyone vaping on? I'm vaping black cherry from a local shop here in el Paso. Just got a provari for valentines day before that I used my halo Triton huge diff!!
    analog free since August 27 th 2013

20. hudson_macbeth

hudson_macbeth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2014
    Levels, WV, USA
    Vaping on some killer Queen of Hearts on my MVP2 in a protank 2 with air flow control

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.