Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
If my name hasn't been removed, and it hits again pass it on to The Prophet. Give some help to the young ones.

As long as they're over 18. (Official FDA pleasing disclaimer.)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ferral-event-could-get-you-30ml-only-2-a.html

you guys can come over to this thread to chat LOL

and also if my name has not been removed and hits please pass mine on to shelzmike I know what being unemployed is like

Next time y'all are in Texas, you're welcome to a cold one on me.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Hahaha.....I thought I was the only one watching that! I'm recording it so don't come back here and tell me who went home...I won't watch it till later.

I'm baaaack! Hey, Jomoke, guess who went home on Dancing With the Stars? It was ................. Hah! I'll never tell. :D

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway! We are happy to announce today's eight and final winners of this giveaway, making it a grand total of 22 winners in just 5 days! Insanity, right? :D

I'm not going to tell you to take a deep breath this time because you'd probably pass out half way congratulating all eight :lol: So without further chit chat, and to lift up the suspense, give a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to:

shelzmike
thayamax
whodat2112
TheProphet
MonicaRae
Jomoke
Derty
mekakeisei
aceswired

Woah, that took some spinning on the randomizer! CONGRATULATIONS! We'll get in touch with you shortly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread