Black Friday - eGo Kits $40 - Now In Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Starting this Friday for a couple of days, all eGo kits will be set to $40. Not too sure how long this will last, only a few days I think, if you see them and you want them then you should probably buy them :)

OK. Preparations are in order. Marking my calendar, entering it in my iPhone, setting the alarm, post-its in every room of the house, tattoo mirror-imaged on my forehead..."FRIDAY". I'm so there!!! Awesome, thanks!

edit:

You know, I really did enter this into the calendar on my iPhone, and I'm glad I did. Otherwise, I'd be showing up for work reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally early tomorrow, and way across town. I keep getting my schedule turned around in my head for some reason. So, thanks for giving me a reason to check my calendar and realize I'm not working Saturday's class tomorrow! :oops:

Last edited:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Sorry, but I am confused on this sale.

Black Friday in the USA is 11-26-10, which is the Friday after USA Thanksgiving.
This was written on 11-17 and states THIS FRIDAY - which is today, 11-19.

Does this sale start today, 11-19?

Or are you starting this sale on Black Friday, 11-26-10?

Do we need a code for this sale?
If yes, what is the code?

Thank you for your reply.
Paula

26th. Time will be a wing it time, probably go on sale slightly earlier due to the time zone I am personally in.

Just make sure I get mine first ;o)

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Me too! I was thinking I wanted one of the Riva's. But I am leaning more toward the eGo's. I have and use eGo's and really like them. Wanted to grab a couple boxes for Holiday Gifts. This $40 + shipping makes a perfect gift and fits the price range I had in mind for a couple people.

Thanks again :)
People on this forum are wonderful EVEN WHEN...I ask really dumb questions

Paula

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
There is no such thing as a dumb question... ;o)

Yup, I have 2 eGo kits from LF, and a PT and now a 900mah batty too. Still thinkin' I'd get the RED eGo kit for me, then the Rivas I still wanna get one for me too, and maybe 2 for gifts ;o)

Why do I get the feeling by year's end, I'll have one in every color?

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
Does anyone have the green eGo? Is it like a deep emerald green or what?

I don't have a full kit, but I did get the green passthrough. It is not as shiny as the green 510, but it is beautiful. It is a deep green, a bit like emerald, definitely more blue than yellow. It has almost a brush metal look, but much more smooth, the reflection from light almost makes it glow. Dark hunter green is my favorite color and I really love the color of my ego passthrough. It is not a garish color, very elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread