Blown glass drip tip?!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I have to ask. Do you think that a glass replica of a T-tip would even be possible?

Absolutely. I just need exact measurents of inside diameter of each atty. I can put a "jackline" in the connector to hold an O-ring. I will also be able to make them in any/multi-color.

I'll keep up with this post the best I can. I will for sure post when I've got something to show.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
Absolutely. I just need exact measurents of inside diameter of each atty. I can put a "jackline" in the connector to hold an O-ring. I will also be able to make them in any/multi-color.

I'll keep up with this post the best I can. I will for sure post when I've got something to show.

Now that is what I was hoping to hear. I can't wait to see what sort of I ideas you come up with.

Thanks for the reply. :toast:

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
o.k i keep looking at this and not posting anything.... but this needs to get done. plz.... I'm a big glass fan from "old times" and
well "old times revisited" lol.... i dint know much about glass. i just know what i would buy... and i know myself and my local friends would definitely get glass tips. we all drip. and all have other forms of glass pieces.

Classic_Crisis

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Rome, NY
wouldn't this not work, because the smoke needs to build resin on the glass? vapor wont make resin

nope, hes talking about color changing glass, that when hot enough air, smoke, vapor, liquid, and pretty much anything else hits the glass it changes color or tint. i see where your coming from on that too though..

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Pyrex drip tips in clear and cobalt blue at theEcig.com.

From his many exclamation point description. lol

The most comfortable drip tip out there on the market!!

Does anyone know how and why this is the most comfortable drip tip? What about it beats SuperT's?
The Contour Widemouth, SS and Delrin, are pretty darn comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread