Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hi my name is angel I bought a disposable blue cig for the first time..only because my fiance has asthma and so far it has last me 19 days so I think I made a good choice getting these Blu e-cigarettes

My Theory is if they keep you from Smoking, and you like them, then you made a Very Good Choice.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
my name is angel I bought a disposable blue cig for the first time..so far it has last me 19 days so I think I made a good choice getting these Blu e-cigarettes

No I haven’t bought any cartridges at all
You've gotten 19 day's use from a single cartridge? That's amazing! Do you even vape, girl? :blink: ;)

Welcome to the forum and continued success. :thumbs:

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats on switching to vaping and welcome to ECF. 19 days is a long time for one blu cartridge, certainly. I hope you do have some replacements on hand in case you need one, since you've made such a great start (although, they certainly aren't hard to obtain.)

How much are you vaping and how much were you smoking? That is a lot of life out of one cartridge. With that said, if it's working, it's working! And it's fantastic to become a vaper, however that is accomplished :)

Welcome :)

Anna

Reactions: Janusz

homeuser6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
brightwood,or.,usa
Hi my name is angel I bought a disposable blue cig
i finished off my one and only way overpriced blu disposable in one day,but it served as proof of concept for vaping as smoking cessation. i went for 901s,then vivi novas, then gennies,where i remain today and haven't had a smoke in years. you've done good,but should try some more effective (and cost effective) devices. congratulations,this could work.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
you've done good,but should try some more effective (and cost effective) devices.

I don't know - if she's got 19 days from a Blue cartridge, it may be cost effective enough for her. Cheaper than shinyitis, at least.;)

Queen.A - Congratulations, and may your success continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread