Blueberry Cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
OMG OMG I can smell it! It made my tummy rumble!!:w00t: It smells freaking amazing, and that's saying something because I have a cold and I can barely taste or smell anything at the moment.
God I can't wait to try it!!!
Lightening fast shipping too thank you :D I'll get back to this thread soon as I can taste properly, gonna go try a hot shower lol

OMG edit to add...if I could taste right I'm sure I'd be almost throwing up, accidentally added 555 to my butterscotch caramel cheesecake cart. Been vaping it for a good 10mins too...I bet it tastes real nasty lol.

Last edited:

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Didn't you see the video? You can vape in the shower, too! ;)

The Blueberry Cheesecake is awesome.

I am curious about something, though. I bought a doubler of BBC back in November, and it was almost crystal clear with a hint of color (almost blue/maybe pink-beige but very faint). The Blueberry Cheesecake 12mg I received this week was light tan in color. The taste is slightly different, and I'm wondering if the color difference is related to that.

Both are tasty, though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I just got a 24mg 30ml bottle its a darkish tan in color. Dawn's cheesecake was a darkish color too and I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! I'm just not patient enough to buy from her. If this tastes the same I am going to be in heaven! Ms T's Cheesecake was light in color. Maybe different flavorings were used, I don't know. Her Cheesecake was different from Dawn's too.

OMG ok this is amazing, simply ... amazing!
The throat hit bout knocked me over, perfect throat hit, there for sure but not making me cough. The aftertaste is amazing and the perfect amount of cheesecake vs. blueberry. My god I'm in love!!!!
24mg is what I ordered, no doubler or anything. 35% VG rest PG
Couldn't ask for a more perfect liquid, must go order this weeks special, I'll tell hubby after I have :p
Amazing Liquid...thank you Geoff!!

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Didn't you see the video? You can vape in the shower, too! ;)

The Blueberry Cheesecake is awesome.

I am curious about something, though. I bought a doubler of BBC back in November, and it was almost crystal clear with a hint of color (almost blue/maybe pink-beige but very faint). The Blueberry Cheesecake 12mg I received this week was light tan in color. The taste is slightly different, and I'm wondering if the color difference is related to that.

Both are tasty, though!

Madame, this is because Lorann's Cheesecake by itself tastes like vomit. Smells a bit like it too. So, it's beefed up. And previously it had been beefed up in part with clear vanilla extract. Vanilla is STILL an active ingredient in "polishing this turd" of a flavor, however, I used the vanilla oleoresin and NOT the clear, watered down, alcohol laiden extract I had previously, hence the darker hue. So, it's a REAL vanilla, instead of that clear store bought crap anybody can get.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Madame, this is because Lorann's Cheesecake by itself tastes like vomit. Smells a bit like it too.
Oh, too true. I tried using Lorann's Cheesecake in DIY liquid....I think they failed to rinse the industrial cleaner out of the vat first.

So, it's a REAL vanilla, instead of that clear store bought crap anybody can get.
And this is reason #56 why you are a wizard. I'm enjoying the true vanilla in the Buttercream flavor, too.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I just got my blueberry cheesecake today and all I can say is WOW.! This stuff is so frigin good, it tastes like cheesecake with fruity overlays. Very well balanced. I will be buying more of this one.

Ohhh, I can't wait! Geoff is making my order tonight! I feel like I have a personal bakery chef! :D

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Madame, this is because Lorann's Cheesecake by itself tastes like vomit. Smells a bit like it too. So, it's beefed up. And previously it had been beefed up in part with clear vanilla extract. Vanilla is STILL an active ingredient in "polishing this turd" of a flavor, however, I used the vanilla oleoresin and NOT the clear, watered down, alcohol laiden extract I had previously, hence the darker hue. So, it's a REAL vanilla, instead of that clear store bought crap anybody can get.
Hi, TV, I'm new here! I live in San Francisco, which is only across the bridge from TV, so I get my stuff by the next day: more of a curse than a blessing really, because my stuff gets no steeping time during transit whatsoever.

Got my first order of TV Blueberry Cheesecake about 4 days ago. The smell? well...FEET. The taste? ...oddly different, but not quite vomit. Please tell me it'll get better in the next few days (how long?). This is my liquid for the next 3 months.

Also, I requested that they go easy on the crust and beef up the other flavors to compensate, which might've screwed up the usual yummy formula (serves me right). Would that have caused them to not put in the things that would've "polished this turd" that is Lorann's Cheesecake? If so, is there anything I can add in that would make it taste more like it's supposed to?

Not complaining - just too cheap and broke to not try to salvage this perfectly useable batch of juice.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Two weeks later, here's what I've learned about TV Blueberry Cheesecake:
1) Trust in TV's formula. Any special request can throw off the magic that they have to do with Lorann's Cheesecake flavoring.
2) DON'T TOUCH IT for at least 2 weeks after mix date. It really does take that long to steep.
3) Find a way to store it under 65 degrees F.

This flavor went from smelling like feet, to tasting like caramel popcorn, to tasting like spoiled milk (it even attracted fruit flies), to no flavor just sweetener, to the heavenly flavor that it is today, and the even better flavor that I can feel it turning into. My taste for blueberry cheesecake is heavy on the cream cheese and blueberry, so I just threw in some VB cream cheese (10ml) and blueberry (5ml) (both sweetened), and I can already taste it turning into one of the best juices I've ever had! And so glad that I have so much of it (4 whopping ounces left)!

This post was not meant to criticize. Just trying to help out the next person new to TV that might run into similar problems. Thanks for all the positive things you guys have written about TV. I never would've tried them otherwise.

And here's a question for anyone who might know: If you vape a liquid before it has fully steeped, do you vape away a lot of the flavoring that you would end up losing out on later? My first few test cartos were nauseatingly strong, then it became really bland. I shake it like crazy. Just wondering if the remaining liquid I have now would be even more flavorful if I had left it alone to fully steep.

Last edited:

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
if you're going to take any out of the bottle, while its steeping, make sure you shake it for ages, then put it in a smaller bottle, and leave your original bottle alone till the end of steeping :) this prevents any flavor loss i've found

and i dont normally touch mine for 2 weeks after it reaches canada, which is 2 weeks to begin with :D

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I spilled 4oz on my lap/bed/carpet yesterday...............not that I was happy about it, but my husband walked in after a long day at work & kept commenting on how good the house smelled.

Also, I vape my TV cheesecake fresh outta the mailbox..........this is one that I never steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread