Bluetooth Atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Yep, it's the "debunk" video to the product on eevblog's channel ;) (good idea to check him from time to time)

I have. He can be annoying and a bit of an elitist on how he attacks products that do not meet his approval. He’s got some useful videos.

This isn’t radio. It’s it IR laser solar panels. I can see this one having issues. Totally different ones, but issues none the less.

Radio, lasers, tin foil hats…regardless, it’s not going to work with a vaping application. I didn’t read the whole thread, was a quick glance and even quicker reply.

Reactions: stols001

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
He can be annoying and a bit of an elitist on how he attacks products that do not meet his approval
Agreed. I've dealt (and still deal) with people that don't know half of what he knows but are at least twice as smug about it so... he's on the lower annoyance levels for me ;) and gets the "bearable" predicate.

If you want pure bliss - go watch This Old Tony, he's my all time favorite to just watch an enjoyable video about making stuff or "shoot'n the poop" in the shop. Completely unrelated to vaping or power transmission but very relaxing :D

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
wireless power transmission is already available... but... its dangerous at the levels required to sustain a condition/power level to use for vaping. The power supply would be as big as the guts from a microwave oven... in fact the power supply would have to be the guts from a microwave oven ;)

I guess the system would be called " Vape-N-Bake" :)

and people thought bad battery usage was an issue ..... ;)

Reactions: Eskie

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
The power supply would be as big as the guts from a microwave oven... in fact the power supply would have to be the guts from a microwave oven ;)
Tfw you don't know if vape cloud or you're evaporating
4Head.png

Reactions: stols001

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well, wait a second. Rather than the essentially impossible power transfer, what about a Bluetooth atty that could notify your phone if the juice level is low? Or when it's time to rewick?

Then we get the phone to notify Alexa to order more cotton and request a drone reiwcking robot to show up, clean and reiwck your coil, and sanitize the DT? I'm sure Amazon would be all over this one.

Reactions: puffon

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sure they would @Eskie because Amazon is SO INTO vape gear and all that and they sell everything but mods tanks, and juice but you kind of NEED those parts. Amazon (and Alexa) frown on vaping and that is just ONE reason I'm not having her in my house.

There is an "aggressive push" of like Amazon retailers all over the country at the moment. During my job search I was aggressively marketed a WHOLE TON and I'm not quite sure what it entailed exactly, but it did not seem to play to my strong suits. Finally I sent it a "montage" of my Christmas wrapping "attempts" and it stopped. Thank god.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
So are we talking remote controlled vaping? Or sound waves instead of electricity?

I gotta be honest, I can't get my mind around ultra high pitched sound waves strong enough to cook vape sauce so close to my brain.
Kinda sounds like sticking my head in a microwave. I'll take my chances on exploding batteries, thank ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread