Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hello,

I wanted to come place a post here, because I have discovered that I was horribly wrong about one of your juices. I made an order several months ago (about 4 now) and while I was absolutely thrilled with you and the customer service and experience I received, I was actually disappointed in the flavors of the majority of the juices that I ordered.

Since that time, they have been sitting neglected among my other unused juices until last weekend. I pulled out the Boba's Bounty (first time I have tasted it since it was approximately 1 week to 10 days old) and I absolutely love the flavor that it has evolved into!!! I am unsure at the amount of time I should normally let it steep (I certainly hope it will not be that long) but I want to say that I will most definately be purchasing some more of Boba's Bounty in the future, and much larger quantities of it as well! ;) I also plan to go revisit many of the other flavors this weekend based upon the drastic change in the flavor of Boba's.

I felt compelled to post here to let others know that just because you may not like the taste of this excellent flavor when you first receive it, this juice appears to steep far far slower than most, and you should revisit it and be willing to reevaluate it based upon its changes. :party:

P.S. The Blueberry crumble and Massive chocolate mint needed no time to steep; they were great from the start! :toast:

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
After all of the reviews I've read, most don't care for boba's after the first vape. For some reason, anywhere from a week on, after revisiting it, most people love it. For me, it didn't take that long. I let it sit a few days and went back to it and loved it. I don't know that it's a steeping thing or a tastebud acclimation, but either way, I'm glad you've found it as most of us do ;)

thenn

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
PA
I normally purchase 2 18ml or 30ml bottles every other week or so, I bit the bullet and got the 100ml.
I sent a note to AVEJuice, my Boba just tasted so wierd. Vomit flavored jelly beans after taste(IMO)...
So, I let mine steep in a 18ml bottle for 1.5 days(needed to use it) and it tasted completly different. The good kind of different.

Raf, if you ever had it, evolved with each drag...

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Do you guys think that boba evolve so much while steeping? I always had the feeling that it remained the same flavor.

Quite frankly, between it being 10 days old and today (now it is months old) there is no comparison!

Everyone that has tried it at both times (local people I know had not tried it before) agrees that it is like it is a different liquid. ;)

WhatRobEats

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
Somewhere over the rainbow
Boba's is the most hyped juice ever. Hearing all the hype behind it I had to give it a shot. I ordered Boba's and Gorilla Juice about a week ago. They both have a very interesting flavor that I can just barely tell apart.

I can't say that I'm in love with the Boba's flavor but my god do I enjoy Gorilla Juice. GJ is becoming my everyday vape. In fact just today I ordered the 30ml bottle.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I think I am in the same boat as you were a week ago. I just ordered Boba's the other day after hearing all of the hype behind it. Well, I tried it the day I received it and in my opinion it was just to sweet and rich. It tastes like the juice was just mixed prior to receiving it. All of the flavors felt separated. I don't know if anyone has ever tasted a juice within a day or two of it being mixed but you can actually pin point separate flavors. I can tell for a fact that Cola flavor is in there.

Anywho, I'm going to let it steep for a week and come back to it.

Kenji

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Ca
I just got my order of Boba's Bounty and sad to say i only have a ego tank system to test for now but it does have a great hearty taste. I am waiting for my phienix to come hope they will work fine but thats when i guess i can really test the taste. But for now even in the ego tank i do enjoy it. So i guess next is to order the 100ml and a 18mil of gorilla juice to test.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
That is great that you rediscovered it after it sat for awhile, but I would like to note that Bobas does get a LOT of love but it isn't going to be for everyone. I have some die-hard fans of juices I personally won't vape. Granted, I did make them and they are fine e-liquids...they just aren't my staples. I do understand, though, that tastes are soo wide and eclectic that not having that wide variety will leave a few people out. So while I love the "Boba's love", I recommend all of my e-liquids with the same fervor to anyone until I know more about their tastes, and preferences. Only, then do I narrow the list.

TL;DR: Don't discount our other flavors just because the Boba's Bounty doesn't work out. There are other flavors designed for other taste preferences.

P.S. - But Boba's is still in my carto... along with a new strawberry and orange dreamsicle flavor I'm hashing out.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
@Porphy....I don't know if you read my previous post but upon receiving my first bottle of Boba's, I cracked it open and dripped about 3 drops into my favorite 306 (i06). I could tell it needed to steep as the flavors just didn't seem melded. The taste of Cola was standing out big time. Can you say whether or not Boba's contains any type of Cola flavor?

El Diablo Marrón

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Tacoma Wa,
Honey graham crackers?

I got a partial bottle in a PIF and I'd have to say all i could taste was Graham cracker as well.
I had heard so much about it. but I don't care for graham cracker vapes..At least now i know what it tastes like when i see people talk about it.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
I got a partial bottle in a PIF and I'd have to say all i could taste was Graham cracker as well.
I had heard so much about it. but I don't care for graham cracker vapes..At least now i know what it tastes like when i see people talk about it.

That's the thing about BB....when I first vaped it, I tasted Graham Crackers too.
Now I don't taste them at all.
Boba's is a liquid with a very complex profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread