Bobas bounty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Got it fob seems like the old bobas. Should get better with time.

It will really really bring fond memories back to you if it can last for 12 days. The bottle I have hit the twelve day mark yesterday and there are a lot more notes coming through now. I still can't believe it's back.

What if it disappears again? Maybe that's something we shouldn't talk about.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
What if it disappears again? Maybe that's something we shouldn't talk about.

Since I got my first small bottle and found it to be the good stuff, I went ahead and got 100ml. After that, I got to thinking about it disappearing again so I have another 100 ml on the way. It isn't going to be my every day, all day liquid so I think 200+ml should keep me stocked up for quite a while.
Charles

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
It is for me the same with all the same notes and even the coil gunk, but its worth for me.
I know it was a coil gunker but honestly don't remember how many mls I use to get before rewicking. I have only run about 3mls through my rayon wick so far and curious how much more I may get? So how many mls have you gotten before a rewick?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I am getting about 6-7 mls before it starts tasting ashy.
Not entirely to bad I guess and not to far off of when I rewick most of my net juices. I vape all 2ml rta's and after between 3 and 4 tanks I rewick, maybe closer to 4 tanks.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
Gotta love the mailman! Figure I better hoard it while I can! Rewards points make it a little less painful and it sure is nice to know there are several hundred ml's steeping away for for later! The batches from 2/2 and 2/7 are really maturing well. Taste is subjective, but for my money, Boba's is TRULY back!
Charles
downloadfile-65.jpeg

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Thanks for letting me know. Why can’t someone in the U.K. get some, :mad:.

It costs £33 for a 100ml bottle and £30 to ship it to me.
I don’t think I can do that :(

Is this juice really the stuff that legends are made of?
Well that's hard to say because as you know everyone has different tastes, but back in the day it was the most popular juice around and it seemed most really liked it. I actually didn't like it at first when I bought it many years ago and forgot about that bottle for over a year, but when I tried it again, I was addicted. I'm a sweet tobacco guy and since bobas disappeared a few years ago I have found some great juices, but now that I'm vaping BB again, those juices honestly taste watery now. BB just has a unique and in your face flavor that I really like and is definitely the best juice I have ever vaped

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Let us know if we can help you out.

Dripped some BNB into my fun. Ta-da, GJ. :2cool::banana::thumbs:

Very nice.... I see what you did there.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Life can be pretty brutal sometimes..... but at least you know how we felt when we couldn't get it no more.

Reactions: smacuser

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Life can be pretty brutal sometimes..... but at least you know how we felt when we couldn't get it no more.

I definitely will. Don’t worry about that. I’ll get some I’m sure.

What do you have that would let you vape 24mg/ml comfortably?

I have a bit of original recipe "vintage" I've been hording. :shock:

Cheers
I

Hey Izan. The original recipe for diy? Or the original bb in 24mg? If that latter it’s too much nic for me and I’d be an idiot to tell you it was perfect.
If it was an offer to sell me some you’re very kind but I’m afraid I’ll have to pass.
Thanks though

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
:nun: I have 30ml of 24mg/ml. Factory sealed, original recipe, AVE Boba's Bounty.
It is definitely NOT for sale. :D

I use 6mg/ml daily, so I broke out the old school equipment to enjoy the Boba's.
A Kanger bottom coil carto and a 320mAh autostick battery, an AGA W and my spriral Dripper. Like a trip back in time.

Sorry... I digress. :headbang:

What was the question?

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread