• 1518461146980370217160.jpg
    1518461146980370217160.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I got my Boba's today. It's good.... I'm hoping a good steep will bring out a little more sweetness.

My first bottle was mixed 2/2/18 and it's darkened and is steeping well. The flavor was rather bright and sweet straight out of the box (was still good), but has really warmed up and is developing that graham/bran, raisin/mystery sweetness that I remember. I split my 100ml bottle into four 30ml bottles just to be safe (I'm much less likely to spill four bottles at once). Worth noting, I paid for 100ml, but was barely able to get it all into four 30ml bottles. That's very decent of AVE to fill their bottles generously.
Charles
downloadfile-45.jpeg

Mike Soriano

May 8, 2013
Texas
My first bottle was mixed 2/2/18 and it's darkened and is steeping well. The flavor was rather bright and sweet straight out of the box (was still good), but has really warmed up and is developing that graham/bran, raisin/mystery sweetness that I remember. I split my 100ml bottle into four 30ml bottles just to be safe (I'm much less likely to spill four bottles at once). Worth noting, I paid for 100ml, but was barely able to get it all into four 30ml bottles. That's very decent of AVE to fill their bottles generously.
Charles
View attachment 720357
Have to assume they realize the first few days of it being back will be bought by the loyal old vapers that used it back then..a few ml extra goes along way to build a customer base back up after breaking our hearts lol

Mike Soriano

May 8, 2013
Texas
Ok so...first impressions:

Honey notes are very strong day 1.i used to steep the old stuff for a week or so before using it but this being my first bottle of the new stuff it went straight in the tank. In general the taste is really similar, fresh bobas always had the sweetness come through most when its fresh. Overall though its the real deal.

Bobas is back!

Reactions: smacuser

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Got my new bobas today and had to give it a shot straight out of bottle. Now it's been many years since vaping bobas, and I'm sure it needs a few days steeping, but I'm finding it not quite as smooth or sweet as I remember, but very close. It's just perhaps a little rough around the edges, but I'm certain it will smooth out in a few days. Who knows, maybe my tastes have changed in the last 3 years, so it could be me, but I'm getting a slight ashy taste in the back round that I never remembered. Personally I just think it's a bit to fresh and looking forward to it in a weeks time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I ordered some, but if I can recall, didn't they say back then that they could not do 0 nic?, because of the base for some reason, I see they offer it now. just got me wondering if it is indeed the exact same recipe.
I don’t remember that, maybe your thinking they said they couldn’t do 0 pg because some of the flavorings are pg based. Just a guess

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I don’t remember that, maybe your thinking they said they couldn’t do 0 pg because some of the flavorings are pg based. Just a guess
I was not talking about PG, from what I always thought it was always pg free, but I never seen it offered in 0 nicotine before, but might be mistaken back then I started on 18mg, then fast down to 12mg and then 6mg, as the gear started getting better. I guess I was never looking for 0mg nic

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
BB is back, I just ordered 100ml. Avejuice.com. I was bummed when they quit making it as it was my favorite. They had to restart the users and rewards system. I am hopefully that BB is as great as I remember.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
It is for me the same with all the same notes and even the coil gunk, but its worth for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread