The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bobas bounty?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Zutankhamun, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Good stuff. Just like the old days.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mike Soriano

Mike Soriano Full Member

May 8, 2013
    Texas
    The original was the last juice i vaped and the new stuff will be the next juice i vape. I came back to vaping right in time lol..ill report back on it compared to the original when it gets here.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Skeebo

Skeebo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I got my Boba's today. It's good.... I'm hoping a good steep will bring out a little more sweetness.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    I ordered some, but if I can recall, didn't they say back then that they could not do 0 nic?, because of the base for some reason, I see they offer it now. just got me wondering if it is indeed the exact same recipe.

5. LoveVanilla

LoveVanilla Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Dallas
    Damn if I really remember but sure seems close. If something has been missing for a few year, well, don't wait around... Boba's is back!!! Can't put it down...

Wh00t! -- You Rock!

• Like Like x 2
  6. crammit442

crammit442 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    My first bottle was mixed 2/2/18 and it's darkened and is steeping well. The flavor was rather bright and sweet straight out of the box (was still good), but has really warmed up and is developing that graham/bran, raisin/mystery sweetness that I remember. I split my 100ml bottle into four 30ml bottles just to be safe (I'm much less likely to spill four bottles at once). Worth noting, I paid for 100ml, but was barely able to get it all into four 30ml bottles. That's very decent of AVE to fill their bottles generously.
    Charles
    downloadfile-45.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mike Soriano

Mike Soriano Full Member

May 8, 2013
    Texas
    Have to assume they realize the first few days of it being back will be bought by the loyal old vapers that used it back then..a few ml extra goes along way to build a customer base back up after breaking our hearts lol

8. Skeebo

Skeebo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Third day with my current bottle. It has a mix date of 2/7/2018. The sweetness has started to come through, and I am loving it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Got my 30s of Boba's & Gorilla juices yesterday... They are currently steeping... They wrote 'You Rock!' on my package... Yes, I do! :headbang:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. mackman

mackman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    IMO no need to steep (though the flavors will develop with it)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Mike Soriano

Mike Soriano Full Member

May 8, 2013
    Texas
    Ok so...first impressions:

Honey notes are very strong day 1.i used to steep the old stuff for a week or so before using it but this being my first bottle of the new stuff it went straight in the tank. In general the taste is really similar, fresh bobas always had the sweetness come through most when its fresh. Overall though its the real deal.

Bobas is back!

• Like Like x 1
  12. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Got my new bobas today and had to give it a shot straight out of bottle. Now it's been many years since vaping bobas, and I'm sure it needs a few days steeping, but I'm finding it not quite as smooth or sweet as I remember, but very close. It's just perhaps a little rough around the edges, but I'm certain it will smooth out in a few days. Who knows, maybe my tastes have changed in the last 3 years, so it could be me, but I'm getting a slight ashy taste in the back round that I never remembered. Personally I just think it's a bit to fresh and looking forward to it in a weeks time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don’t remember that, maybe your thinking they said they couldn’t do 0 pg because some of the flavorings are pg based. Just a guess

14. smacuser

smacuser Boba TK Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    poser

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. matcas

matcas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2012
    Los Angeles Calif.
    Got mine today as well will let it sit overnight cap off but I might need to try a tank tomorrow. But it smells great.

16. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    My wife says that term for "show off's".

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Mikkel Teslow

Mikkel Teslow New Member

Nov 18, 2015
    BB is back, I just ordered 100ml. Avejuice.com. I was bummed when they quit making it as it was my favorite. They had to restart the users and rewards system. I am hopefully that BB is as great as I remember.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Clark Kent

Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    I was not talking about PG, from what I always thought it was always pg free, but I never seen it offered in 0 nicotine before, but might be mistaken back then I started on 18mg, then fast down to 12mg and then 6mg, as the gear started getting better. I guess I was never looking for 0mg nic

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Clark Kent

Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    It is for me the same with all the same notes and even the coil gunk, but its worth for me.

20. matcas

matcas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2012
    Los Angeles Calif.
    Got it fob seems like the old bobas. Should get better with time.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.