• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Boge 510 carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

manc2000

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My wife vapes 1ml to 2ml each day. Switched from ego-T carts to Boge 510 cartos and so far she really likes them. I have a couple of questions.

1 What is the average life of a carto?
2 They are really cheap and she has quite a few extra ones, but is there any maintenance involved which may extend their life, or should they be thrown away when they start to act up?

I should mention that she is using the carto on an ego battery.

TIA
Manc

Last edited:

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
The best advice to extend the life of these is to keep them wet, top them off with a couple drips throughout the day and keep the caps on when not in use. The average life can go anywhere from 2-10 fills, depending on the carto (some just seem to die quickly, others outperform expectations!) and the type of juice you are using. There is various methods of washing/cleaning them that I have tried and IMHO, not worth it, but others have had success boiling them, using a syringe to pump water through them, rinsing them under the tap, etc, just make sure they are fully dry before refilling (took mine about 7 days, but you can speed this up by blowing compressed air through them, putting them on low in the oven,, on a fan, or heater). Just do a quick search on youtube for cleaning cartos and you can see demos of the various methods.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hi Manc!
FVxh8.gif
We're just on our way to bed now (we were up all night)...but first thing in the 'morning' lol we'll send you a couple of PM's all about Boge 510 cartos. They'll answer both your questions in this thread.

Happy vaping!!

manc2000

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hi Manc!
FVxh8.gif
We're just on our way to bed now (we were up all night)...but first thing in the 'morning' lol we'll send you a couple of PM's all about Boge 510 cartos. They'll answer both your questions in this thread.

Happy vaping!!

Thanks Rachel. BTW I love your smileys. Makes me feel all romantic and I'm 70. I should try and persuade my wife to take a rest from gardening and keep me company......nudge nudge.

manc

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Hi Manc!
FVxh8.gif

Happy vaping!!
Hahaha I was up with you all night wasn't I!!! But my dang computer kept acting up. Well today it is working well! Would you be a sweet dear and send me the boge info too? I have some boge's I got from Happy Vaper - Canada Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid, DIY Concentrated Flavorings!. Love them! Would love more info sweety! Thanks so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread