Bombshell Stinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWRasaurus

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
EAGLE ROCK, LOS ANGELES
I thought the kick is a variable watts piece? so wouldn't the kick adjust the voltage depending on the carto resistance?

I've learned that if using a cartomizer tank system... standard resistance cartomizers last longer before you have to chuck them. my 2cents.

I am really interested in getting a bombshell stinger also as a second pv, lemme know how it goes when you get it... its either that or a cheaper telescoping mod thats kick compatible. its cuz mods are shiney and not in your possession that you want them so much. hehe

vengence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Turn around...
I thought the kick is a variable watts piece? so wouldn't the kick adjust the voltage depending on the carto resistance?
It is thats why i didnt know if it was good to get lr or not. If the Kick will power sr more than you would need.
I've learned that if using a cartomizer tank system... standard resistance cartomizers last longer before you have to chuck them. my 2cents.
Ok so I'll get sr cartomizers then thank you so much. I'll let you know how it is when i get it.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
That's the best part of having a kick. IT DOESN'T CARE WHAT RESISTANCE YOU USE. As long as it's not a dual coil carto. Go with single coil and you'll be happy with whatever you set it at. Be warned though I've got a couple of three VW devices and no matter what I still find that certain flavors have to be adjusted for.

vengence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Turn around...
As long as it's not a dual coil carto
I heard lots of bad things about dual coils so it is true then.
Be warned though I've got a couple of three VW devices and no matter what I still find that certain flavors have to be adjusted for.
What type of flavors do you have to adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread