Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Well, I really think you'll like it. If not, it would make more sense to put it on classies than continue using it only to drive a genesis tank. On classifieds you can generally get most of the money you spent on it back.

Well now that I got the reo. I can promise it won't go on tha classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I know it won't :) That's just something I tell people that can't quite decide, to push them over the edge. It just happens to be the truth though.

Now that I've used one I can understand. But I won't get rid of any of my tube mods either. Each has a certain appeal to me.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I was debating between the Reo and the VMod. Fourthrok posted that Vapage was having a 30% off sale on the VMod XL a la cart this weekend, and that made me pull the trigger for one.

Is there a coupon code or something ? I don't see anything on the site about 30 % off.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I own several devices, but I use my VMOD more than any -- it's pretty much my go-to device, and it's perfect for out and about. I use the 2.0, which can easily fit into a pocket, purse, or whatever, and it's super easy to clean, maintain, use, change juice, etc., and it doesn't leak. It really gives you the flavor of dripping, with the convenience of a tank. Best of both worlds, really. The XL is larger, but isn't unwieldy or anything.

The XL isn't Kick-ready, but it can easily be modded to take a Kick with a little copper tape ran up the inside wall from the ground spring, and maybe an o-ring around the Kick to help keep it in place.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What is the weight of the Vmod 2 (with or without battery and juice)? I can seem to find that anywhere.

Just weighed Vmod 2.0 with battery, atomizer, juice and drip tip. 82 grams which is I believe just under 3 ounces. Practically a feather. ;)

A Reo Mini similarly fitted out is 103 grams, and a Provari Mini with 18350 and nearly-full RSST atomizer is a whopping 190 grams. :ohmy:

Last edited:

wabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Northern California
Just weighed Vmod 2.0 with battery, atomizer, juice and drip tip. 82 grams which is I believe just under 3 ounces. Practically a feather. ;)

A Reo Mini similarly fitted out is 103 grams, and a Provari Mini with 18350 and nearly-full RSST atomizer is a whopping 190 grams. :ohmy:

Thanks! I even asked Vapage what the weight was and they told me they'd send me an email. That was 2 weeks ago... Now I have a good point of comparison. Thanks again. :)

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
I was debating between the Reo and the VMod. Fourthrok posted that Vapage was having a 30% off sale on the VMod XL a la cart this weekend, and that made me pull the trigger for one.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do my Reo.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Vaporjoes has a 50 % off coupon code. I bought a Vmod xl. That is a great sale.

I got some of their AMG hybrid attys using the coupon. Good deal! Coupon code is Vape4825
It's a one time use coupon. So get everything you want the 1st time.

Last edited:

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Vaporjoes has a 50 % off coupon code. I bought a Vmod xl. That is a great sale.
glare.gif

Cool beans, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread