Bought a BB, what CR2 batteries should I order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
The LIFEP04 kind...let me find a link....

People were discussing the LIFEP04 as a possible solution, dunno how I feel about them though.

[Removed Link]

EDIT: Until we are certain about the above batteries, we do not endorse them and encourage people to remain with the 14500 line up.

Last edited:
Is 200 mAh powerful enough? Will they stay charged long enough?

From what I know the answer is definitely not and you will have to always be switching batteries every couple hours or so. One of the main reasons I got into Battery mods was for the extended battery life. I just got a bunch of ultrafire cr2's with 800mah(in reality they are really 600 probably or lower) but they do last a good lot longer for sure.I dont have a problem using unprotected batteries at all if there isnt a protected or lifePo4 version available.

Derek

Cherice

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
From what I know the answer is definitely not and you will have to always be switching batteries every couple hours or so. One of the main reasons I got into Battery mods was for the extended battery life. I just got a bunch of ultrafire cr2's with 800mah(in reality they are really 600 probably or lower) but they do last a good lot longer for sure.I dont have a problem using unprotected batteries at all if there isnt a protected or lifePo4 version available.

Derek
And you are using these in a BB right? Just want to make sure they will fit before I order.... thanks!

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Uh...No...I strongly urge people NOT TO USE UNPROTECTED BATTERIES so in my opinion those are not an option.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you use UNPROTECTED BATTERIES they are USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, Ever seen a battery explode? o_O

Last edited:
Uh...No...I strongly urge people NOT TO USE UNPROTECTED BATTERIES so in my opinion those are not an option. The LIFEP04 may be limited by the battery life, but safety first.

We're hoping to have this issue resolved for the BB in the next month or two, so try to suffer with batteries that last as long as your original ecig batteries @ 6v.

I get where your coming from but IMO its a bunch of hype and I was in no way speaking for you at all just giving my opinion and its an option I do consider when there is not an available long lasting protected or LifePo4 battery available as an option.

Derek

Last edited:
And you are using these in a BB right? Just want to make sure they will fit before I order.... thanks!

No, I have a SB and use the lifepo4 cr123 because Tenergy makes them at 750 mah which is worthwhile and they last a decent amount of time for me about 4-4.5 hours.

I use the cr2 in my other mod.

Derek

Hehe, I know, just tossing that in the middle to make sure Cherice reads it. :p

Sure, being a business owner you need to make sure the PSA's are known. Like I said I was speaking for myself only because I and many other vapers will consider unprotected batteries when there are no other what I consider worthwhile protected or Lifepo4 options available.

I really don't get why they dont make them available?

Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread