BP battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Been looking for a new VV as my only other VV lavatube died, I use about 3ml per day of juice and run on the low side of the heat range 1.7ohm at 3.0V upto 2.8ohm at 4-4.1V. Most carts seem to have a ohm range between +-.2-.3 which gives a almost .5ohm possibilities leaving me in need of VV.
I got appx 2 days vapeing the Lava tube with its 18650 batty given my vapeing habits what should I expect my appx vape time on a set of batteries useing a Buzz Pro.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I use 2.5 ohm and 3.1 ohm cartos (mainly 2.5 ohm), typically at about 8W (4.5 and 5V, respectively), sometimes run 10W for a while. I get 6 - 7 ml of vaping between battery changes. You get better run time with higher ohms on the notcigs VV, best I can tell, as they use stacked batteries.

It sounds like, net, you tend to run even slightly lower power than me, so should get solid run time, likely 2 days, especially if you stay with the higher ohm cartos (just nudge the voltage up if you want more power for a bit).

(My run time is consistent, over multiple months of use.)

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Thanks for the info, I have been up in the air BP vs Provari I dont need the extra bells and whistles of the Provari but like the 3V on the low side and wasnt sure about the BP batteries. I probably wouldnt run the low res but some of the Stone tanks that I ordered read down around 1.7-1.8 and others around 2.2-2.4 otherwise I am useing Fluxos around 2.6-2.8.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Yes if mark can get 6-7ml out of a set of batteries I should get my 3ml per day on a set I dont mind if I change batteries daily I just dont want to have to change batteries miday. Perhaps I will get lucky on the Stone tanks and they will offer replaceable innards with higher ohms otherwise I need something capable of 3V with the 1.7ohm Stone tank which is way lower then what there rated at.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Using Trustfire 800mAh batteries I get 16-18 hours per charge, vaping at around 4.5V with Boge SR cartos.

Thats about the same I get running it maxed out using a tank single 3.2 ohms and 6 ml of juice. When I use my tank with a 2 ohm twin battery drops down to about 12 hours

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I have yet to actually fully discharge the batteries before I go to bed. I throw them on the charger a couple hours before bed anyway and throw another set in while those charge.

Exactly the same for me. I have yet to fully drain a set of batteries and I do exactly the same charging them before I go to bed. Perhaps I will try to go a full weekend without charging to see how long they will last.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Exactly the same for me. I have yet to fully drain a set of batteries and I do exactly the same charging them before I go to bed. Perhaps I will try to go a full weekend without charging to see how long they will last.

perhaps I'm a light vaper. I tested and my powerizers lasted 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread