Brand new Provari owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonycap

Jan 20, 2013
Missouri
Hi congratulations on the provari. You have a pretty cool mom. I have had my provari a month * Minus the time it spent in transit to fix the button that failed. When it works I love it but even the repaired one the button periodically just dont fire . Does your blem do this ? I Also cannot find a blem anywhere

I suspect that the blem is an intermittent internal electronic glitch. Maybe im wrong but I figured its worth asking another blem owner cause I am afraid it is going to go out all together

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
The blem's Provari sends out are cosmetic, not electronic. I would contact them if I were you.

Hi congratulations on the provari. You have a pretty cool mom. I have had my provari a month * Minus the time it spent in transit to fix the button that failed. When it works I love it but even the repaired one the button periodically just dont fire . Does your blem do this ? I Also cannot find a blem anywhere

I suspect that the blem is an intermittent internal electronic glitch. Maybe im wrong but I figured its worth asking another blem owner cause I am afraid it is going to go out all together

tonycap

Jan 20, 2013
Missouri
The blem's Provari sends out are cosmetic, not electronic. I would contact them if I were you.

That is true that is what they " Claim" Unfortunately I am not sure that is the case. I am going to make a youtube video that shows how often it messes up. The idea of having to warranty the item for a second time within the 1st month makes me think something ain't right.

Food for thought anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread