Wow new provari and Vivi Nova wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzo777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
buffalo
Just received my "blem" Provari for 140 and I don't see ONE spot of blemish anywhere..SWEET.. Also I've been reading that silica wick can be dangerous so I picked up some hemp twine and boiled it for 20 min.. This Vivi is now blowing insane amounts of vapor, taste is getting better.. Anyone try hemp? If not you should :)

hope1

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
ARIZONA
Congrats! I got my new white blem provari today too! She is beautiful with one tiny scratch that you can't even notice if you are inspecting it. Love it. Using my pink vivi with it....nice! It is my back up unit to my other provari....It is a problem....I worry ....what if I lose it? What if I break it....what if aliens or zombies invade us just for the provari's....makes me so nervous I might have to get one in blue!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Just received my "blem" Provari for 140 and I don't see ONE spot of blemish anywhere..SWEET.. Also I've been reading that silica wick can be dangerous so I picked up some hemp twine and boiled it for 20 min.. This Vivi is now blowing insane amounts of vapor, taste is getting better.. Anyone try hemp? If not you should :)

Glad to hear of your success. Word of caution: no more mention of you know what. Not allowed here even if you are using it just for wicking purposes.
:rules:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread