• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brandon/Tampa Area Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodami

Jul 30, 2009
I'd love a meet up. I just got my Silver Bullet today and am super pumped.

Afternoons during the weekday is good for me, any time Saturday, and Sunday I volunteer at the clearwater marine aquarium from 1230-430, so anytime after that is good.

Who else is down for one within the next week?

And we need suggestions for a location. I live in Largo.

I don't care about the size of the group, even meeting one vaper would be cool.

So let's start organizing!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
moshinator 2, Welcome to ECF and the Florida vapor's Club! Good people here.
Sodoku, Once my current situation is settled down a bit, I may try to make one of your meets. I can stay with my daughter in Tampa. My son has just joined us here (hasn't posted yet) and he's near Tampa. He has been vaping for 2 whole days! Maybe he can come with me. I want him to see some other models besides my NicoStick and the 901's. He is dying for a pipe!

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
im looking to get either chilis or applebeas on park blvd in pinellas park it should be easy for everyone to get to as for anyone if you go 275 towards st pete you would get off on the gandy exit head west toward the beaches and it is on the right hand side...so far everyone in pinellas has voted for sunday evening im posting this over in the pinellas meet up also...i am going out of town labor day weekend so we can do it before or the following weekend. any suggestions?

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you guys pick a weekend already... Didn't see a date... b4 or after Labor day??

I'm little over hour south of tampa via I-75 I think!

I have 2 Classic Screwdrivers, think it's called 801 (my fav)
1 Mini Screwdriver 901 (backup but sis is borrowing cuz she broke hers... hope to get back soon)

I also have an Intellicig that I tried and gave up quickly along with a Janty Kissbox Entended set that showed up after I'd already gotten hooked on Screwdriver!

I kept sneaking smokes on the little smoke 51 and intellicig kind but the day the Screwdriver showed up - I never picked up another cig :)

Anyhow, I'll watch for dates. I'd love to drive for one of these meetups if my schedule permits.... Next weekend, Crue Fest with my sister and our e-cigs!!!

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
I'd be interested in a meet up. From where I'm at it's just a hop skip and a jump to 75 and then south. Never been to the Brandon Mall but I'm sure I can find it with no problem.

As long as it is on a weekend it's doable for me.

I didn't see any date or time set yet. Would it be before or after Labor Day?

After Labor Day would actually be better for me as work has me tied up for the next couple of weeks.

I have a manual 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread