Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Hey everyone...for those that have GLV-2's, GLV-3's AND the new XL's.... I thought I'd pass on a real easy tip for everyone that needs or may need to replace that little orange plastic ball inside the top cap, part of your atomizer/carto adjustment with a set screw. After taking my GLV-3 mini apart for cleaning recently, I found that the orange ball was broken and smashed pretty good..... try not to overtighten the set screw as this will happen, that orange ball isnt that hard and can break pretty easy. I planned to take it out and the set screw to clean em and put into my new XL as mine were missing when shipped (thanks again Sara for sending out the parts :))....since i was waiting for the parts I was missing, I was trying to figure out what I could use in the meantime...I went ahead and made my GLV-3 set up for bottom feeding, but I really prefer top feed as you can actually see the juice moving through the tube, so it'll get changed back when the new setscrew and ball show :)

... anyways, I have a few Airsoft guns stored in my closet (gotta have a little fun now and then shooting peeps heehee), and remembered that the pellets are nice and hard plastic and/or glass filled.... there are 2 sizes made, 8 and 9mm.....my guns all use the 9mm, so I dug out a bunch of them and whammo...the buggers fit right in real nice ;) either will work, and the 9mm pellets drop right in. they are quite a bit larger than the orange balls, and you have a ton of room for adjustments, so there's no worry whether or not if they have enough adjustment or not and with the 2's and XL's, the black cap still snaps back in place no problems......
so if you ever need to replace that orange ball, give these Airsoft 8 or 9mm pellets a try :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread