Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
The bar has been raised for Vanilla Custards. ECF's very own Bryan Lord is now selling his custard creation on Facebook. I love Vanilla Custards, and I am always looking for something better. This taste is very smooth vanilla with not too much egginess. Lucky for us Bryan just opened his facebook site and has made it available to purchase, https://www.facebook.com/BVC.eJuice.

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
Thought I would stop by here and leave a review of this awesome juice. Bryan sent me a sample and loved it. I am not so great at reviewing but I try.

I tested the juice on a sigelei zmax using an Igo-w with a cotton micro coil @1.4 ohms and @9.5 watts. First thing I noticed was that is was a very smooth vape. Nice full flavor and vapor. The vanilla is wonderful and not too strong nor too weak, it is a perfect balance for my tastes. While vaping this for two days straight I definitely noticed some nutmeg and cinnamon. I got the nutmeg more than I did the cinnamon. Personally I really dont like either nutmeg nor cinnamon that much but I am actually loving it with this juice. The amounts mixed with the vanilla is perfect. It is a sweet flavor but not overly sweet, it is adv material. This juice puts out plenty of nice thick clouds with a very nice vanilla aroma left behind. This is definitely a juice that should be tried if you love vanilla custard and haven't found that one vape yet. I have only tried one other custard and they are both wonderful yet different. This juice is a must try and could very well become your adv. I know it will become part of my daily rotation. Thanks to Bryan for making a wonderful juice and being such a great guy. Try this juice guys it's pretty darn good. :)

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
great price, i'm gonna try it

About
Sweet,flavorful vanilla custard e juice for electronic cigarettes. Send me a message for order information! Prices/shipping info in the "About" section.

Mission
Great tasting juice with quick turnaround times and quality customer service everyday. Order with confidence, I use the highest quality USP ingredients and food flavorings to make the juice that goes into your bottle. I take payment using PayPal, send me a message for order info!

Description
All orders are hand mixed individually at the artisan recommended 50/50 PG/VG ratio at 0-18mg nic. I ship first class with tracking for a $3.00 flat rate. I use paypal for all processing so send me a message with your paypal account adress and i will send you an invoice right away. My juice prices are below:

15ml: $7.99
30ml: $14.99
50ml: $23.99

Currently offering $5.00 off any order of 30ml or more

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Thought I would stop by here and leave a review of this awesome juice. Bryan sent me a sample and loved it. I am not so great at reviewing but I try.

I tested the juice on a sigelei zmax using an Igo-w with a cotton micro coil @1.4 ohms and @9.5 watts. First thing I noticed was that is was a very smooth vape. Nice full flavor and vapor. The vanilla is wonderful and not too strong nor too weak, it is a perfect balance for my tastes. While vaping this for two days straight I definitely noticed some nutmeg and cinnamon. I got the nutmeg more than I did the cinnamon. Personally I really dont like either nutmeg nor cinnamon that much but I am actually loving it with this juice. The amounts mixed with the vanilla is perfect. It is a sweet flavor but not overly sweet, it is adv material. This juice puts out plenty of nice thick clouds with a very nice vanilla aroma left behind. This is definitely a juice that should be tried if you love vanilla custard and haven't found that one vape yet. I have only tried one other custard and they are both wonderful yet different. This juice is a must try and could very well become your adv. I know it will become part of my daily rotation. Thanks to Bryan for making a wonderful juice and being such a great guy. Try this juice guys it's pretty darn good. :)

It gets even better after a few weeks. I have a bottle that's probably 6 weeks old. It's really smooth and full of flavor.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm going to try to save my little bit that I have left and let it steep for awhile although it's already tasty as is. :)

The mistake I always seem to make is not ordering until I am almost out, so my vanillas never seem to get a lot of steeping time. With the 50% off sale, I'm going to order a few more bottles today just to put in the back of the cupboard to steep. I probably have about 15 ml of 6 week old Bryce's and a 2 week old full bottle. I am going to start putting some back from each bottle, so in a few months I can come back and compare the flavors between the different ages. This 6 week old bottle is so darn good.

I have a bottle of Gremlin's custard that's probably about 6 weeks old, also. I tried the Gremlin's last week to compare. Gremlin's is OK, but tasted almost muted compared to this.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
if a custard juice doesn't have the egginess, doesn't that mean it's just more one-dimensional and less delicious? I don't get how that is something to flaunt.

A good vanilla custard is definitely not one-dimensional. For straight vanilla, my new favorite is Frenilla from NT. Frenilla is just like opening a jar of good vanilla beans. But a good vanilla custard isn't overwhelmed by a single flavor. Too much egginess, and the egg flavor overwhelms. Too sweet and it tastes like a candy liquid.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Buying via PM from an unregistered supplier is not permitted

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    I was sent a sample of this stuff as well. Ive had it about a week now.. maybe longer I forget, Id have to check my PMs.

If you're reading this Bryce, I havent PM'd you back yet with my opinions because Im still formulating a full conclusion. Ie- letting said juice steep a bit to see what happs.

Fresh out the box-Not bad at all. Good tasty vanilla, really velvety vapor, smooth. I ran it on a .3ohm dual coil, and it didnt seem to break down into nastyness of burnt death, as some juices can with very high watts, so points there. But I also ran it on a 1.3ohm single coil, which these days, is wayy high for my tastes, but, gotta give the juice a go round the ol horn.

Heres my pickle- I get a very prominent cinamon/nutmeg spice note. Or at least I want to think its that. It could also very well be a peppery note that I sometimes pick up in juices, even when the nic is low(or in a few cases, not there at all, 0mg), and I think its probably the brand nic being used that perhaps I notice said taste. BUT, I can't pin it down. Because it does totally make sense for a nutmeg type spice to be in a juice like this, AND, its not unwelcome, it works nicely.

So thats my first impression of fresh juice. Its GOOD, but I think it could be great, perhaps all that is needed is a bit of steep. We'll see how that goes once its sat for a bit longer.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2013
    Lakeville, MN
    Bryan was kind enough to send me a sample too. I can't compare this to the famed Grant's but I am very familiar with CLS.. the other great vanilla custard. Anyone who might be worried that it would be redundant to own both can seriously put those concerns to rest.. they are very different animals. Bryce's is considerably more creamy and the egg is very apparent. I also noticed the hint of spice too, which was a nice surprise.

Vapor production was great, throat hit was as expected. I liked that it has a very smooth and clean taste to it.. I would suspect that Bryan isn't skimping on raw materials to produce this.. it tastes and vapes like high quality.

Overall, a very good and interesting flavor. Nice job, Bryan!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread