Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Ordered my first REO yesterday. Wish I knew about the button covers at the time. I'm not going to pay $4 for the button and $43 for it to be shipped. Damn!

You can use the black plunger "cap" from a 3ml (I think) syringe, fits fine and it'll give you a good idea of what the button cover is like. Then you can just order a couple with your next REO :)

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
I love that DT, can you share where you got it?

I was lucky enough to get it from the classies... but I have since found out that it came from www.bullboxmods.com but the chap whose web site it is isn't very responsive to communication it would seem... I have contacted him on his web site and FB page but nuthing... nudda... I wanted some more US Flag DT's but I guess he has so much business he doesn't need to respond to requests. :-(

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
KS... How much luck are you having keeping the Brass looking good? I want to keep mine looking like a brand new 24k Gold necklace, but Patina quickly turns it to a dark color.

That's Brass for you. I Love how it shines like Gold. But in order to keep Brass looking beautiful... it's gotta be cleaned really good, and then seal it. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread