Buyers beware!! alienvapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill,Tn
Yeah I usually vape 24 mg, i have also aped 36mg on occasion. so for the heck of it I went for the 30mg on the fake bobas, maybe I can use it to stretch out some other juice. I didn't think it was horrific, just kind of blah, ordinary and one note. It sure ain't no bobas, its way overpriced for what it is, but I'm going to see if I can get some use out of it. Maybe add it in 10% to some other similar flavors.....worth a shot

Mistical

Jun 14, 2013
CA
Gorilla Juice (From the AlienVapor .......s that scammed some of us). 60vg/40pg; 12mg nicotine.

Well, as previously mentioned, I got duped into thinking this was the original supplier of Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. To reiterate, Alien Vapor is NOT the original supplier (Alien Visions is). Nonetheless, I decided to give these imitations a try - first I tried Gorilla Juice after a full day of leaving the cap off. I hate to say this, but the flavor is pretty damn good. It has a banana flavor with a light mix of chocolate/tobacco. I haven't tried the real Gorilla Juice, but regardless, the imitation Gorilla Juice is pretty good. Considering the fact that Alien Visions seems to never be open for business, I wouldn't mind purchasing Gorilla Juice from Alien Vapor again. As for the Boba's, I'm going to let it steep for at least 1 week before trying it. I'll leave a review of the imitation Boba's afterwards. Cheers!

BigEdT

Jul 17, 2013
Kentuckiana
Got my bogas boba's bounty today and... Without steeping it just tastes like chocolate and and something else I can't put my finger on yet. I've never had the real BB but I imagine that it at least has some tobacco flavor to it. May steep for a day or so and see if any tobacco reveals itself. Overall the stuff doesn't taste too bad. Just not what I wanted.

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
I actually got duped by these guys. It was about a month ago just when I was brand new to vaping. I didn't actually know I had ordered bogus bounty until it arrived. I put it in my little clearomizer, inhaled, and well.....it tasted like a dirty sock. I also got the GJ, and I guess it's somewhat acceptable, maybe.
Today I received my authentic, from Alien Visions, BB. What this imposter site is offering is simply rubbish compared to the real thing. There is no comparison...none. I found my daily vape. Now I just have to order more. It is, by far, the best juice I've had in my short time of vaping.

EzFreee

Aug 4, 2013
United States
update: so after not being able to cancel that order I received BB, Gorilla, and RY4 (50/50%) from alienvapors. I also received my order from Alien Visions, BB and Gorilla juice. First time trying these, I have to say i was pleasantly surprised by all the Alienvapors and rather disappointed by the Alien Visions.. go figure. Guessing the AVE needs to steep? but currently getting dryish vapes with relatively little flavor. - evod, twist vv, 1 wick, 2.5ohms, 4+ish volts. getting much better vape and much more flavor from the alienvapors stuff. hmm.. still working on it tho

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
They got me too. Did a google search for alien bobas bounty and they came up the first TWO links. Come on AVE get your SEO right so you are the first link. This is a screen shot from a search at 9am today aug 22nd
search.jpg

it is also the very first link that comes up when simply searching bobas bounty, alien vision is the fourth link
search2.jpg
Not sure how accurate the OP details about the vendor are as I couldn't link the flea market to alien vapor but I did find the follow which made me immediately throw all my juice from them directly in the trash:

Step 1: view website contact us page and found the business name Alien Vapor Enterprises LLC
llc.jpg
Step 2: search public records to get owner name and business address. Also found there were two business at this address both called alien vapors
Alien Vapor Enterprises, L.L.C. in Spring Hill FL | Company Profile
Alienvapor Com in Spring Hill FL | Company Profile
Step 3: Look at address on google maps, yep its just a house
Step 4: Google the guys name (no links provided, but do at your own risk, its very disturbing who this person is)
Step 5: Throw all in the trash and immediately drink drano and scrub mouth with a brillo pad.

If AVE happens to read this, you have every right to send a cease and desist and take legal action against them on the grounds of intellectual property rights. I for one hope you do thus taking additional steps to protect your potential clientele.

I know there is a sticky under the AVE vendor sub forum, but why would I go to their sub forum to read reviews and check up on them if they are a legit vendor when every other thread is raving about bobas bounty. There isn't a link to it in every post so I simply search for it like. I am the first to get on a soapbox about buyer beware and you purchase on the internet at your own risk. But this is an outright scam that dupes many people and there should be a sticky in a more common area where people will see it. There is a reason the no smoking sign is on the gas pumps and not on the back wall of the gas station.

Dammage

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Denver
Another burn victim. With hopes high I received my bobas tonight and tryed it. OMG this is the worst vape I have tried it tastes like atomized perfume its crap. I really hope my taste comes back I cant get rid of it and my throat is very irradiated. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CRUD HOLE!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Holy Cow! Now I'm even more angry that I ever sent this guy my money! I think this thread should be stickied at the very top level of ECF.

To all vapers: Not only is this guy peddling crap juice and doing so dishonestly by trying to fool people into thinking it's AVE, but aside from that, he's a disgusting and reprehensible human being in general. He deserves a good old-fashioned shunning.

Dammage

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Denver
Holy Cow! Now I'm even more angry that I ever sent this guy my money! I think this thread should be stickied at the very top level of ECF.

To all vapers: Not only is this guy peddling crap juice and doing so dishonestly by trying to fool people into thinking it's AVE, but aside from that, he's a disgusting and reprehensible human being in general. He deserves a good old-fashioned shunning.

I agree we need to keep the word out. If I was closer to FL I'd return this crap personally and he wouldn't be able to sit for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread