Buyers beware!! alienvapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenharris1971

Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Ithaca, NY
I remember my first order from Ave was over a year ago and it came from TX. Tried a bunch of juices after that then unsuccessfully tried to order Boba's again. I did finally manage to get my hands on some Boba's this week and it came from CA. It tastes MUCH different than the last time. Whats up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
Ben moved his business from Texas to California some time ago.

I remember my first order from Ave was over a year ago and it came from TX. Tried a bunch of juices after that then unsuccessfully tried to order Boba's again. I did finally manage to get my hands on some Boba's this week and it came from CA. It tastes MUCH different than the last time. Whats up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Son of a.........I ordered from the wrong company......

So ...... at myself right now. I can't believe that I fell for that crap. I told myself that I would go ahead and give Bobas a try to see what it's all about and I go and do this....

Oh well, next payday I'll get a bottle of the real deal.

Just wanted to share my pathetic story...lol Nobody to blame but myself because I didn't do the proper research.

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
Son of a.........I ordered from the wrong company......

So ...... at myself right now. I can't believe that I fell for that crap. I told myself that I would go ahead and give Bobas a try to see what it's all about and I go and do this....

Oh well, next payday I'll get a bottle of the real deal.

Just wanted to share my pathetic story...lol Nobody to blame but myself because I didn't do the proper research.

Don't feel bad, there have been several people ordering from the imposter site. The REAL site is: Alien Visions E-Juice . Sorry to hear you got scammed. :(

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I see Alien Visions E-juice is 2nd behind the fraudulent vendor in a google for Boba's Bounty right now. One thing that can help just a tad since ECF comes up on that first page, is to include a link to avejuice.com every time you mention it or the names of their juices. Also, spell out Alien Visions rather than just AVE when mentioning the company (the bad guy's place can also be abreviated to AVE).

It might even help to link directly to the product page itself every time, but I'm not certain about that. ie: Boba's Bounty, BB, GJ

OK, maybe that's a little link-zany, but I think including the link at least once in every mention could help a little bit - even if it only moves ECF up in the ranks.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Add another burn victim! I had a busy schedule on pay day when I ordered from several different vendors, mostly new ones. I noticed the web site didn't look the same as the last time I was there and It was my first time ordering BB. Alien visions was like 8 down on the google search.

:evil:ANGER:evil:

You know the saying what comes around goes around..... That's what happened in spade's to the last person who burned me like this. I really-really hope it happens again!

At least I only ordered a sample pack.

I will be setting it on fire in my back yard when I receive it. It's a matter of principal.

I usually do my homework - no more rush orders!

Last edited:

Lbx!

ECF Veteran
so which is the correct valid name alien vapor or alien vision?
/sigh It is Alien Vision. obviously the name of the thread is to warn folks about alien vapors. At the risk of sounding like an ...... read the posts. Even scrolling back a page or two would have given you direct links. #commonsense #useit

Grateful4jerry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wasatch mtns
/sigh It is Alien Vision. obviously the name of the thread is to warn folks about alien vapors. At the risk of sounding like an ...... read the posts. Even scrolling back a page or two would have given you direct links. #commonsense #useit

Jeez, a simple answer of alien visions would of sufficed #be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread