Buyers beware!! alienvapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0k30n3

Aug 26, 2012
Florida
Alien Vapor | e Liquids up to 36 mg | e Cigs and Boba's Bounty or anything else they sell is a ripoff. Their product is awful and the are not even
a legit company.

They sell cheap china cloned and unauthorized products and the go by several names and several product websites.

If you live in Pasco county, Florida, they have retail location in the Port Richey Flea Market. But if you ask them at
alienvapors.com they will tell you they don't have a retail location because of zoning issue.
Well , yeah because they are mixing their products at their house.

I am sure that they are trying to avoid legal issues because of they are trying to profit off
of Alien Visions reputation and Brand exposure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceridianblu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Texas
Don't feel like you were alone Br0k3n3, when I first started vaping I mistakenly ordered from these scam artist too. I'd picked up a sample bottle of BB and liked it so much I wanted to order more. I knew the company's name was Alien something so I did a quick web search for Alien Vapor thinking that was correct. A few days later I got a package with really sketchy juice that looked nothing like the one I'd sampled. I really hate sleaze bags like this...hopefully, others will learn from our mistakes. I sent them a scathing email but of course they never replied..they were too busy laughing all the way to the bank.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Mention/Discussion of illicit drugs not permitted

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
Confused here Alien Vapor is bad but who is AVE?

AVE is Alien VISIONS.... they sell the good Boba's Bounty.
This thread is meant to warn people that some jerks are selling bad ejuice using the name Alien Vapors in a effort to steal away customers from AVE and rip of vapers in general by selling cheap stuff.

The real Alien Vision can be found here... Alien Visions E-Juice
And their contact address is:
Alien Visions E-Juice, Inc.
42659 Raywood Dr.
Lancaster, Ca. 93536

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread