Buzz cleaning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
Sorry buddy, First Lieutenant Paco here and I can even answer that question, iv had my buzz for 7months now and iv never had that problem, I use cartos... Pretty much always, anyways together we can fight and get your filthy buzz clean!!!! Have you tried sticking a pens tip in a towel and wiping that base/grove, should work with a clickey pen, just keep the pen retracted. Hope it works.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
Wait!!! Now I understood your question, you have 510 connection right? Okay just get your shirt and bunch up and twist it till it looks like it will fit, then press it into the threaded connection and turn back and forth, or you can use a paper towel, tip is to roll up the paper towel till it's about the same size as the hole, then press it is and turn around, NOTE hold your buzz by the top cap, this is to keep it from coming loose, or just turn in a tighting motion, should clean it up for ya.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Rite on, thanks guys.. Ya I drip using a 306. Delicious taste, just a pain in the Highkn.. LOL Wharf, I got to know, brother,, is that a picture of you in your avatar?? :D This is driving me nuts LOL :D

LOL... no it's Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead. Wharf Rat is a song of theirs about a guy who's a dunk, gets sober and finds true love..... Kinda my story!

<<<<< He's doing the Buzz Army Salute !!!

Ravenscroft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Sydney, Oz
I used to use q tips for sticking in my ears until I saw these ear cleaning things in a chemist shop. They look a bit like a circlip with a handle. Like a loop that rakes out ear wax, it is really effective and satisfying to the point of addictive . The thing is stainless and that wax wipes off easily into a tissue for later viewing. Really cheap too. My GF loves to see big goops of wax, she also loves to liberate puss. She is a nurse.

I now only use q tips for my vaping stuff. We call them buds here in Oz.
RC

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I used to use q tips for sticking in my ears until I saw these ear cleaning things in a chemist shop. They look a bit like a circlip with a handle. Like a loop that rakes out ear wax, it is really effective and satisfying to the point of addictive . The thing is stainless and that wax wipes off easily into a tissue for later viewing. Really cheap too. My GF loves to see big goops of wax, she also loves to liberate puss. She is a nurse.

RC

MG_109.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

RC
I'm an ear cleaning freak too. If my Q-tip box is empty I use one of my keys. They say your not supposed to put anything smaller than your elbow in there but thats not very satisfying. Plus it's impossible. I like it so much I'm wondering why my leg don't jump like the dog does when you hit that one spot while scratching him.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA

RC

Lmao, for later viewing HAHAHAHA, oh man thats soo true, dam I haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread