buzz dont work how do i send it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Braddock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
United States
i got a buzz and it worked for the first few min then stped the red light kept coming on started looking at it the washer in the 510 connection was disinagrated and it looked like the person i got it from riged the ground up to the bottom of the cap its not getting a good connection i dont think my question is i printed out this form to send it to buzz is that all i do?do they email me with a total on the price before they send it back?
im very bumbed out this was my first buzz and i was very excited and i dont work so im pretty upset i just wanna get it fixed can someone stear me the right way please..
anyone no what it cost around to get it serviced and fixed and the turn around time

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Chris,

Bov should be around shortly...but in the meantime I will try to answer ya as best as I can...Yes, the RMA form is all that is needed to be filled out and sent in along with your Buzz. The price will depend of course on what is wrong with it? I've seen $35.00 to replace a PCB...beyond that I have no idea on prices, sorry. Turn around time varies depending on what is going on at the shop but I can tell ya that RMA's usually come first. Hope that helps ya some......but please wait and check back for Bov or Mike's reply as they both know way more than I do!!! :)

By the way, I'm sorry you are having a less than pleasant first experience. Once it's fixed, you're gonna love it!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread