Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I still think it'll turn up, but that it might take months for that to happen.

I don't know. I shipped something through USPS about 6 months ago and it never did show up. If it was delivered to the wrong place many people just don't take the time to take it back to the post office :(

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Guess what?!?!?! I received a package today from Notcigs and in it was a BEAUTIFUL NEW BLACK BUZZ PRO!!! :) Wasn't the one that was lost, that one is still at large. :(

This was a gift from Mike and the great folks at Notcigs. Even though none of this was their fault or doing, they still replaced my lost Buzz!!!!

Thank you Mike, thanks Terri and all the other wonderful people at Notcigs! I am sincerely grateful and touched that ya'll did this for me (even though you shouldn't have) and I want everyone to know that Notcigs is truly cares about their customers. :) Not one time did I call Notcigs but Terri called me many times, kept in contact with me throughout this entire time. It just doesn't get any better than the folk that are Notcigs, they're the BEST!!!

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Tammy that's wonderful!! I found Notcigs just a little over a year ago and I'm still here hanging out. Mike, Terri and Lorri have gone way out of their way to help me and many others too and it is a great feeling to know that they care about their customers as much as they care about their products :)

And Mike, don't worry...we won't tell the VF'ers that you really are a nice guy ;)

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Wow, Tammy, just read your saga.. How disturbing! As I was reading the posts to my hubby, who is a letter carrier, he was appalled at the brush off you got from your post office. He has been nominated and won awards for his great service to his customers. If you were one of his customers, you would have seen a whole different version of "going postal".

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Wow, haven't been on the forum for about a week, I was so hoping when I clicked on this thread your BP would have arrived.

I am glad to hear Mike got you another one. Enjoy it!

And to the very long post about the beagle scaring the postman... As my two beagles are sitting beside me, I can only wonder how anyone could be afraid of one!

It may have cost them 40-70 bucks to replace that unit, but they got at least one more customer out of doing it. I feel much better dealing with company's who have good customer service, i bought mine tonight and i feel confident about dealing with them. I'm sure a few more people have bought one after reading their customer service experiences. I haven't found a negative thread so far and i feel if anything goes wrong they're gonna make sure i get my money's worth. GJ guys... The U.S. needs more company's like this.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Since this post came back up, thought I'd update.......

The Buzz Pro still has NEVER shown up here, don't know whatever happened to it. :(

To comment on the poster above, congrats on your purchase! :) And yes, Notcigs is awesome, they really care about their customers!

Cost of a Buzz Pro.....$129.00. Notcigs excellent customer service........priceless!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Since this post came back up, thought I'd update.......

The Buzz Pro still has NEVER shown up here, don't know whatever happened to it. :(

To comment on the poster above, congrats on your purchase! :) And yes, Notcigs is awesome, they really care about their customers!

Cost of a Buzz Pro.....$129.00. Notcigs excellent customer service........priceless!

Wow Ma'am, I can't believe your Buzz never showed up, I thought for sure it would eventually with a better late then never attitude!

+1 on noticigs customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread