Status
Not open for further replies.

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
Well you get into CUSTOMS then and that would increase the price by 30-40 % ! , Mist is looking into doing some Veneered ones on a custom basis ( DO NOT quote me on this , he is LOOKING into it ! )

the anodizing could be laser engraved I suppose but with what ?

With what?...Geez i dont know...lol.But when I pictured it I would engrave it like one of thos old engraved guns or like the engravings on the back of a dollar. Something classy and unique that will appeal to vapers with a elegance in mind. Im sure you wouldnt have a hard time finding sum temples out there. Maybe offer some engraved ones as a limited edition. Just an idea that I dont see much on PV's and looks like sumthing that can be pulled off nicely on the buzz.

Just seems like alot of people buy thos wood box mods cuz they have a classy look to them but they dont look as durable as good old metal to me. People spend upwards of 200 bux for a wood mod and am sure they would spend the money for a truly beautiful PV.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
That's Great Mike - The Buzz Pro is really looking awesome! I am going to have to get one! Glad the Master on/off switch is working out for you!

With what?...Geez i dont know...lol.But when I pictured it I would engrave it like one of thos old engraved guns or like the engravings on the back of a dollar. Something classy and unique that will appeal to vapers with a elegance in mind. Im sure you wouldnt have a hard time finding sum temples out there. Maybe offer some engraved ones as a limited edition. Just an idea that I dont see much on PV's and looks like sumthing that can be pulled off nicely on the buzz.

Just seems like alot of people buy thos wood box mods cuz they have a classy look to them but they dont look as durable as good old metal to me. People spend upwards of 200 bux for a wood mod and am sure they would spend the money for a truly beautiful PV.

I'm with you. I had suggested a patterned one previously, but no one seemed interested when I mentioned it. I think it would sell well - of course it would depend on how much of a price premium needed to be charged. I think a lot of patterns could work, I had in mind something like a Damascus pattern - maybe a bit simpler then this one:

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
That's Great Mike - The Buzz Pro is really looking awesome! I am going to have to get one! Glad the Master on/off switch is working out for you!

I'm with you. I had suggested a patterned one previously, but no one seemed interested when I mentioned it. I think it would sell well - of course it would depend on how much of a price premium needed to be charged. I think a lot of patterns could work, I had in mind something like a Damascus pattern - maybe a bit simpler then this one:

It was YOU ! < I could not remember who mentioned that idea ! ! good Idea G ! it is very useful and stupid simple ( worst case you might need a small amount of Naolox but not so far ? )
Just a 1/8 turn and it is OFF .

Laser engraving could be done BUT I know I would get requests for all kinds of patterns and that just drives the price way up.

I might get " Patent Pending " in micro print on the side LOL !

mondotoker760

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Escondido/North county San Diego CA
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/damascuspatterntool.jpg/ said:
damascuspatterntool.th.jpg
[/URL]

If you can make my Buzz look like that,Then I will throw all my other PV's out the window! That along with the with the other changes being made to the BUZZ would truly be a beautiful PV to trump all other PV's! Awesome

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
I dont use facebook so.....

Landlord likes this

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Very nice looking, Mike/lespaul/buzzkill (someone please tell me what to call you here!!!:laugh:)!:thumb: The battery usage thing is also extremely impressive, plus it sure looks easy to use, the dial looks smart.:)

I like the brass on the caps also; yes, you could go GG and and have stainless, nickel, and aluminum besides colors; different engravings; andvdifferent caps, etc., but the idea to make this well as cheaply as possible is commendable. :thumbs:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
ROFL! Lespaul is an odd choice of names is it not? :)

Hey! Maybe that would be a good new name for the Infinity lol Not sure that they would sell very quick! LOL

Sheesh, now where did I put my Lespaul ROFLMAO

Not to a rocker like Mike!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Greatest guitar maker, I mean creator, ever!!!!:thumb:

No more double life :-( His cover is blown.

Sorry but I am having fun with this :)

Wait a minute -- did I do something wrong? And was salem screwing with my poor foggy head?

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Not to a rocker like Mike!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: Greatest guitar maker, I mean creator, ever!!!!:thumb:

Wait a minute -- did I do something wrong? And was salem screwing with my poor foggy head?

LOL I had no clue it was the name of a guitar :) Makes more sense now. Nope you did nothing wrong ripple. I just thought his name was a little weird over there lol

The joke was on me :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Yeah, yeah, I know now lol Just got a full explanation from my husband on what a Lespaul is :) Heck I should have asked him first and here I just thought that Mike was a little weird lol

LOL, it's not something you would know if you weren't a guitar fan :) Here's a pic of Mr. Paul. The one above is Slash from Guns 'n Roses

les_paul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread